Score 100% In under 30 minutes GLITCH

MatrikPS

Hey
If you have problems with obtaining 100% in under 30min just pause game on start of any level (for ex. last level boss fight) and leave it for 20-30min. Time moves back than and your game time will be like 1-4min :) Easy peasy. Works both on PS4 and PS Vita.

oivomo.jpg

• Like 1

On 9/14/2018 at 7:47 AM, MatrikPS said:

Hey
If you have problems with obtaining 100% in under 30min just pause game on start of any level (for ex. last level boss fight) and leave it for 20-30min. Time moves back than and your game time will be like 1-4min :) Easy peasy. Works both on PS4 and PS Vita.

oivomo.jpg

What do you mean? Play the game till the last level .. then leave it running for 30 mins and then beat the game ? not sure what you mean? Can you describe it alittle better .. Thanks

2 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

What do you mean? Play the game till the last level .. then leave it running for 30 mins and then beat the game ? not sure what you mean? Can you describe it alittle better .. Thanks

You get everything for 100% and then when at last level which is a boss, you enter level then pause timer, your time goes down so if you had 40mins, pause for 20mins, then when you unpause your back at 20mins of gametime, if you pause longer you can finish and have timer at 0

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Conker said:

You get everything for 100% and then when at last level which is a boss, you enter level then pause timer, your time goes down so if you had 40mins, pause for 20mins, then when you unpause your back at 20mins of gametime, if you pause longer you can finish and have timer at 0

Exactly :)

On 18.09.2018 at 2:19 PM, Gefro-On-Defro said:

Can I do this on a game I’ve already completed that was over 30 mins, like pause it and reverse the timer then beat the last boss again, or do I have to do a fresh run? 

To be true with you, I have no idea but i think you have to start a new run, collecting everything for 100% again.

On 18/09/2018 at 1:19 PM, Gefro-On-Defro said:

Can I do this on a game I’ve already completed that was over 30 mins, like pause it and reverse the timer then beat the last boss again, or do I have to do a fresh run? 

I can confirm that you can as I have just done it.

So if your time is over 36 minutes you can go on a level and farm for lives like I did and just made sure on level I done I always beat the cave level to make sure then went back to last boss when I had enough lives, got him down to one heart and then just let the game sit paused on boss for while then killed him and 30 minute trophy popped.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ZACHSP8 said:

I can confirm that you can as I have just done it.

So if your time is over 36 minutes you can go on a level and farm for lives like I did and just made sure on level I done I always beat the cave level to make sure then went back to last boss when I had enough lives, got him down to one heart and then just let the game sit paused on boss for while then killed him and 30 minute trophy popped.

It didn't work for me on vita at least but 30 minutes is np anyway.

On 14.9.2018 at 2:47 PM, MatrikPS said:

Hey

oivomo.jpg

Leave the Maingame or the Level? 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Having trouble also. 

I’ve been running through the game in 25 minutes now but i keep getting 97% so i seem to be missing a collectible. 

What do i have to get beside the 30 minute goal. 

- All sigi signs

- all caves

- the collectible at the tree base

- the apple hanging in the tree

- the crown on top of that statue like thing

- the collectible in the cave in level 19

right?

*edit*

nvm figured it out.

i forgot the chimney collectible at the little house, apparently i got the trophy for that without even trying so didn't know there was a collectible to get there..

Edited by GMV-EHV

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...