MatrikPS

Score 100% In under 30 minutes GLITCH

22 posts in this topic

Hey
If you have problems with obtaining 100% in under 30min just pause game on start of any level (for ex. last level boss fight) and leave it for 20-30min. Time moves back than and your game time will be like 1-4min :) Easy peasy. Works both on PS4 and PS Vita.

oivomo.jpg

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2018 at 7:47 AM, MatrikPS said:

Hey
If you have problems with obtaining 100% in under 30min just pause game on start of any level (for ex. last level boss fight) and leave it for 20-30min. Time moves back than and your game time will be like 1-4min :) Easy peasy. Works both on PS4 and PS Vita.

oivomo.jpg

What do you mean? Play the game till the last level .. then leave it running for 30 mins and then beat the game ? not sure what you mean? Can you describe it alittle better .. Thanks

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

What do you mean? Play the game till the last level .. then leave it running for 30 mins and then beat the game ? not sure what you mean? Can you describe it alittle better .. Thanks

You get everything for 100% and then when at last level which is a boss, you enter level then pause timer, your time goes down so if you had 40mins, pause for 20mins, then when you unpause your back at 20mins of gametime, if you pause longer you can finish and have timer at 0

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Conker said:

You get everything for 100% and then when at last level which is a boss, you enter level then pause timer, your time goes down so if you had 40mins, pause for 20mins, then when you unpause your back at 20mins of gametime, if you pause longer you can finish and have timer at 0

i see ok

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Conker said:

You get everything for 100% and then when at last level which is a boss, you enter level then pause timer, your time goes down so if you had 40mins, pause for 20mins, then when you unpause your back at 20mins of gametime, if you pause longer you can finish and have timer at 0

Exactly :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I do this on a game I’ve already completed that was over 30 mins, like pause it and reverse the timer then beat the last boss again, or do I have to do a fresh run? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can confirm this method works.  Received the platinum last night with 100% complete and a time of negative 49mins.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18.09.2018 at 2:19 PM, Gefro-On-Defro said:

Can I do this on a game I’ve already completed that was over 30 mins, like pause it and reverse the timer then beat the last boss again, or do I have to do a fresh run? 

To be true with you, I have no idea but i think you have to start a new run, collecting everything for 100% again.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/09/2018 at 1:19 PM, Gefro-On-Defro said:

Can I do this on a game I’ve already completed that was over 30 mins, like pause it and reverse the timer then beat the last boss again, or do I have to do a fresh run? 

 

I can confirm that you can as I have just done it.

 

So if your time is over 36 minutes you can go on a level and farm for lives like I did and just made sure on level I done I always beat the cave level to make sure then went back to last boss when I had enough lives, got him down to one heart and then just let the game sit paused on boss for while then killed him and 30 minute trophy popped.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ZACHSP8 said:

 

I can confirm that you can as I have just done it.

 

So if your time is over 36 minutes you can go on a level and farm for lives like I did and just made sure on level I done I always beat the cave level to make sure then went back to last boss when I had enough lives, got him down to one heart and then just let the game sit paused on boss for while then killed him and 30 minute trophy popped.

It didn't work for me on vita at least but 30 minutes is np anyway.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14.9.2018 at 2:47 PM, MatrikPS said:

Hey
If you have problems with obtaining 100% in under 30min just pause game on start of any level (for ex. last level boss fight) and leave it for 20-30min. Time moves back than and your game time will be like 1-4min :) Easy peasy. Works both on PS4 and PS Vita.

oivomo.jpg

 

Leave the Maingame or the Level? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/09/2018 at 1:16 AM, Angus1343 said:

It didn't work for me on vita at least but 30 minutes is np anyway.

 

It worked on PS4 for me, not tried Vita.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a waste of a patch! People only bought this for the easy platinum anyway, may as well of not wasted their time patching that away.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Technically the proxy downgrade method should work...... But I did it legit lmao I think the proxy method is more work than actually just doing it.

 

Not to mention you can cloud save

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having trouble also. 

I’ve been running through the game in 25 minutes now but i keep getting 97% so i seem to be missing a collectible. 

 

What do i have to get beside the 30 minute goal. 

 

- All sigi signs

- all caves

- the collectible at the tree base

- the apple hanging in the tree

- the crown on top of that statue like thing

- the collectible in the cave in level 19

 

right?

 

 

*edit*

nvm figured it out.

 

i forgot the chimney collectible at the little house, apparently i got the trophy for that without even trying so didn't know there was a collectible to get there..

Edited by GMV-EHV
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2019 at 1:24 PM, SuchRemorse said:

Do the coins count for 100% 1f914.png

No, although you still need to collect coins for that 2500 coin trophy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.