Dr. Croft & Completionist Glitch?

CrimsonRose157

1 hour ago, CrimsonRose157 said:

I've complete the game, done in everything, every region I've completed all 100% but the artifacts is not completed (Dr. Croft trophy) and overall % complete is 99.4% (Completionist trophy)

Does anyone run into the same problem? I don't wanna redo all collectible on the deadly difficulty with no survival instincts.

I'm pretty much fucked too. The game won't let me dig for a treasure for the monolith: "Ferocious warrior, placed as a warning. I was in his mouth and fell out, now I lie beneath him". I know it should be in front of the jaguar mask there, but I simply can't dig for it....

And I am still missing 3 side missions in Hidden City. Got a tip how to trigger them?

Side Missions i got are:

Hearts and Minds - 3 parts

Freedom - 2 parts

Stay of execution - 1 part

Dice with the dead - 2 parts

Star crossed - 1 part

Invasive species - 1 part

Can you maybe tell me, where to find the remaining ones in Hidden City?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

I'm pretty much fucked too. The game won't let me dig for a treasure for the monolith: "Ferocious warrior, placed as a warning. I was in his mouth and fell out, now I lie beneath him". I know it should be in front of the jaguar mask there, but I simply can't dig for it....

And I am still missing 3 side missions in Hidden City. Got a tip how to trigger them?

Side Missions i got are:

Hearts and Minds - 3 parts

Freedom - 2 parts

Stay of execution - 1 part

Dice with the dead - 2 parts

Star crossed - 1 part

Invasive species - 1 part

Can you maybe tell me, where to find the remaining ones in Hidden City?

These are side-mission you miss,
Widow's Tears and Ancient Spicies

for Widow's Tears, from the camp "Temple Distract" at the entrance near the camp. You should see the NPC in front of entrance, then you go left of him and continue go up the stairs, continue your way after the second stairs stick to the right you should find the third stairs. You'll see the npc and can trigger the mission, don't forget to wear the "Serpent Guard" outfit

for Ancient Species, you have to go to where there is  a large area of river with 2 small platform in the map (near the Skull Cave). You should find the child npc to trigger the mission.

Just now, CrimsonRose157 said:

These are side-mission you miss,
Widow's Tears and Ancient Spicies

for Widow's Tears, from the camp "Temple Distract" at the entrance near the camp. You should see the NPC in front of entrance, then you go left of him and continue go up the stairs, continue your way after the second stairs stick to the right you should find the third stairs. You'll see the npc and can trigger the mission, don't forget to wear the "Serpent Guard" outfit

for Ancient Species, you have to go to where there is  a large area of river with 2 small platform in the map (near the Skull Cave). You should find the child npc to trigger the mission.

I found them basically 5 min ago and the second one 20 seconds ago xD but thank you anyway

another request i would have for you: could you maybe post a screenshot of your collectibles in the peruvian jungle? i am missing 1 document and 1 relic there and i dont know where to search for them :/ i would be VERY thankful for that

it is the only think i am missing except for the glitched monolith i mentioned earlier

Just now, CrimsonRose157 said:

Yep, Monolith count when interacting but solve the Monoliths or digging count as survival caches

Check my upper picture. This is the one I need. A friendly guy in psn told me, it is suposed to be infront of the inpaled jaguar mask in the area, but I can't dig there. Maybe i am searching in the wrong place? If not, well... I need to start again.

6 minutes ago, CrimsonRose157 said:

I'm not sure for this one but about survival caches for solve the Monolith you can dig it only in the right place. Or maybe a glitch

Could you maybe post another screenshot for me? Of the area I posted my screenshot of? Just want to see if the survival cache appears on your map where I am searching for it.

I also have the same issue. Collected everything, every map is at 100%, but I have one of my artifact sets ( Pantheon of the Gods) currently at 87%, which means I didn’t get the Dr. Croft trophy. Some people are reporting similar issues as well, so we are not sure right now if it's a glitch or if some items don't count as collectables but count for the artefact sets.

Edit: Despite this issue, I did get the completionist trophy, it's really just the Dr. Croft trophy that I didn't get because the overall map shows it's 100% complete while one of my artifact sets is incomplete.

Edited by roxas21691
add additional information
  • Like 1

Dunno if this helps, but from official guide what is needed for 100%:

'Complete the story, examine the steles in all nine challenge tombs, loot the sarcophagi in all nine crypts, complete all eight side missions, collect every Artifact, solve all Monolith puzzles, and complete all 14 challenges'.

If its glitches occurring, what we all need to do then, is check the progress has been updated every time we pickup a collectible, and reload if didnt register right?

Maybe these missing artefacts are rewards for side missions or are aquired from talking to people, which is why they are not shown on the map.

Or related to Croft Manor?

The word 'Antique', isnt in the official guide. Thats a artefact a lot miss apparently, Not sure if there are some region name changes

With sidemissions, only 8 are needed for trophies, but apparently there is 12 I think according to guide

I havent played yet ;(

Edited by optimusmart

@optimusmart from what you have said "Complete the story, examine the steles in all nine challenge tombs, loot the sarcophagi in all nine crypts, complete all 8 side missions, collect every Artifact, solve all Monolith puzzles, and complete all 14 challenges"

I've done all of this it's make my map are 100% all items are collected. The glitches that's I've run into is even when you pickup a collectible it'll show you what you have got but when you go and check it's not add to your collection that make some item are missing.

2 hours ago, CrimsonRose157 said:

@optimusmart from what you have said "Complete the story, examine the steles in all nine challenge tombs, loot the sarcophagi in all nine crypts, complete all 8 side missions, collect every Artifact, solve all Monolith puzzles, and complete all 14 challenges"

I've done all of this it's make my map are 100% all items are collected. The glitches that's I've run into is even when you pickup a collectible it'll show you what you have got but when you go and check it's not add to your collection that make some item are missing.

Thats what I mean, you need to make sure they have registered as soon as u collect them. If not reload save and recollect.

Guess that means checking.collection and percentage update

The guide may or may not.have included a few things, or the Devs may have messes up with some collectibles. Or maybe it is the collectibles from Croft Manor.

As I say, there is a artefact that a few are missing ANTIQUE KNIFE, but this isnt needed for 100 % and there is NO mention of it in the.official guide

Either mistake in guide, Devs need to patch it, or its intentional but its more a optional collectible that u perhaps get from a person or side mission reward?

15 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

Did you complete the challenge and get all 7 artifacts in Lara's dream sequence?

Yea, the guide only lists 2 relics in Croft Manor throughout its wslktrhough, but at the very start of the Flashback, states this:

Artifacts can be found around the big trees in the picnic area, throughout the playground, and next to the red wagon.

whatever the hell that means (are they optional artifacts in it, that count towards collections, but not 100%). That flashabck is missable as well yea

I cant play till next week, but when I do, im going to keep a keen eye on everything

Edited by optimusmart

Basically writing to confirm exactly the same issue: I'm currently stuck at 99.88%, with all areas 100% but one Collection -- Conquerors -- missing one document (Missionary Work), stuck at 87%. On my Deadly Obsession run, I went to that exact spot where Missionary Work is found, refound it, and then confirmed that it was indeed blanked out in my 99% file, despite being listed as never having been found in the Artefacts screen. I can definitely confirm that, at least for me, it's a bug, and not something I missed on my end; and I'm pretty certain that a number of other people are facing this too.

I'm pretty frustrated, to be honest, as I spent a whole lot of time and effort looking for those 350+ artefacts, and am sure as hell not gonna do it again, especially not on Deadly Obsession... it's even more frustrating given that I faced the exact same problem in Rise of the Tomb Raider (although that eventually was fixed, somehow). Seeing as the game just officially released today, while it definitely does annoy me, I can tolerate it for now. I'm gonna take a break after finishing Deadly Obsession, and sit on it a week or so; hopefully by the time I come back, they'll already have patched it, or offered a more elegant solution than just suggesting "do it at all over again". At the very least, they seem to have acknowledged that the Completionist trophy is bugged...

EDIT: I haven't received either the Completionist or Dr. Croft trophy; how exactly does the Completionist trophy work? Does it go by the map, strictly, or does it also take into account the Collections? Because for some reason, while all the individual regions are at 100%, the overall percentage still shows 99% in the overview...

Edited by spncryn
Additional information

2 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

I just finished the Croft Manor, there was 1 Bullseye challenge and also 7 artifacts. When I got the last one, it said "Story complete" in that area

When u say 7 artifcats, do u mean 2 relics and 5 docs?

Are they both classed as artifacts??

I found a TUMI KNIFE relic in the guide, maybe that is the ANTIQUE KNIFE some are missing and name was changed.

In the description for it it states;

In the area where Lara must rescue the workers in the “Blood Cries Out - Invasive Species” side mission, there is a barred gate that must be pried open. This leads to a small cave area where the Relic is found on a table. Note that this area is referred to as “Location Unknown” on the map.

you see above it says its found in a area UNKNOWN on the map, maybe that it the problem some are getting. There are some collectibles not actually on.the map so dont count towards 100% but count towards collection........

15 minutes ago, spncryn said:

missing one document (Missionary Work), stuck at 87%. On my Deadly Obsession run, I went to that exact spot where Missionary Work is found, refound it, and then confirmed that it was indeed blanked out in my 99% file, despite being listed as never having been found in the Artefacts screen.

That does sound glitched my friend, damn, maybe worth letting devs know...??

If you open the artifacts tab and go to "mystery of the white queen", is it checked 100% for you?

I guess if all those 7 items are listed under this artifacts tab, they count as it? The challenge was not showing as available unless you starred throwing the ball on the targets. This might be what some of you might have missed?