Dr. Croft & Completionist Glitch?

CrimsonRose157

I was unlucky: during a collectible pick-up I got killed by the Piranhas. The pick up didin't count but the collectible is now greyed out which means I can never finish 100% in this play through. As this is the fourth time a trophy glitched on me , I am done with this game. At least to get it platinum, I have enjoyed the story a lot.

So tip: make sure you don't die during a collectible pick up

Edited by gladiatorrrrrrr
  • Like 1

Ciao,

i've issue with "Dr. Croft Complete all Artifact Collections"

I've the game at 99.62%: every region at 100%. I did the side quest "Sumaq’s Murder" and collected  the Antique Knife behind the house.

Have you some advice to give me? I played with the 1.05 patch to easy. Thank a lot

I've the set myth and magic at 87% 

Edited by Spide29

1 hour ago, Spide29 said:

Ciao,

i've issue with "Dr. Croft Complete all Artifact Collections"

I've the game at 99.62%: every region at 100%. I did the side quest "Sumaq’s Murder" and collected  the Antique Knife behind the house.

Have you some advice to give me? I played with the 1.05 patch to easy. Thank a lot

I've the set myth and magic at 87% 

Its strange that somebody continue to have problems after the last patch, for example what i did was load game to the last save and the trophy unlocked  after that

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nimera said:

Its strange that somebody continue to have problems after the last patch, for example what i did was load game to the last save and the trophy unlocked  after that

it will be strange but it is so ... I found posts from users in other forums with problems with the pacth 1.06

1 hour ago, Spide29 said:

it will be strange but it is so ... I found posts from users in other forums with problems with the pacth 1.06

Look in the trophy walkthrough, there is a artifact collection at the end showing every artifact along with where it can be found.

Compare tha list to your ingame list and you should be able to figure out exactly what ur missing, where it can be found and then.go from there

• Like 1

On 11/7/2018 at 7:56 PM, Spide29 said:

I apologize, I had to complete the Nahual's side mission and receive "The Mask of the Nahual" automatically after his defeat.

So no glicth. I've got Dr. Croft and Completionist. Again many excuses

No worries, congratz on the trophy :)

• Like 1

On 11/2/2018 at 1:02 AM, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

I was unlucky: during a collectible pick-up I got killed by the Piranhas. The pick up didin't count but the collectible is now greyed out which means I can never finish 100% in this play through. As this is the fourth time a trophy glitched on me , I am done with this game. At least to get it platinum, I have enjoyed the story a lot.

So tip: make sure you don't die during a collectible pick up

This wasn't true in my case, as I was purposely dying to gather collectables at times. Dying never voided the collectables for me, however. Have you attempted to access said collectable's location again to double check if it's still there? And is your game updated to the latest patch (1.05)?

1 hour ago, ddracarys said:

This wasn't true in my case, as I was purposely dying to gather collectables at times. Dying never voided the collectables for me, however. Have you attempted to access said collectable's location again to double check if it's still there? And is your game updated to the latest patch (1.05)?

I think he means he literally died as the pickup animation was in progress, thus it may have affected how the pickup registered

It is severely unlucky if it is the case

12 minutes ago, optimusmart said:

I think he means he literally died as the pickup animation was in progress, thus it may have affected how the pickup registered

It is severely unlucky if it is the case

If the collectable is presented as gathered and it is not in its location, then according to the latest update of the game (1.05), the associated trophies should still pop after everything else has been gathered in the game. This was the same case with everybody else who had missed one or two collectables during the previous version of the game (1.04), but forced the relevant trophies to pop while booting up the game in the latest version (1.05), before even getting out of the loading screen.

@gladiatorrrrrrr I recommend you continue playing and collecting everything else. As annoying as it is doing everything so many times, I'm almost certain your trophies will pop once you gather anything else you are missing during your current playthrough. I mentioned this in a previous post, but a similar glitch happened to me on Rise of the Tomb Raider with one of the collectable sets there, and I didn't earn the trophy I was missing until seven playthroughs later. Don't give up!

Edited by ddracarys
  • Like 2

On 11/9/2018 at 2:02 AM, ddracarys said:

If the collectable is presented as gathered and it is not in its location, then according to the latest update of the game (1.05), the associated trophies should still pop after everything else has been gathered in the game. This was the same case with everybody else who had missed one or two collectables during the previous version of the game (1.04), but forced the relevant trophies to pop while booting up the game in the latest version (1.05), before even getting out of the loading screen.

@gladiatorrrrrrr I recommend you continue playing and collecting everything else. As annoying as it is doing everything so many times, I'm almost certain your trophies will pop once you gather anything else you are missing during your current playthrough. I mentioned this in a previous post, but a similar glitch happened to me on Rise of the Tomb Raider with one of the collectable sets there, and I didn't earn the trophy I was missing until seven playthroughs later. Don't give up!

Will try it and see if the trophy will pop. Currently the game is with a buddy of mine but once I have it back, will give it a shot and report back.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Does anyone know if the glitch for Completionist has been patched yet? I haven't finished the rest of the areas, but Cenote is listed at 96% even though I've collected everything. Less than optimistic that I'll unlock the trophy unless it's been patched sometime in the last year. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Every area shows a completion of 100% except for the monastery. According to the game I am missing five documents, a mural and the monolith. All of those are grey and especially with the monolith I am absolutely certain that I did it. I remember that one in particular because I deciphered it, died and than I spawned close to the underwater stone turtle and collected the survival cache.

According to a previous post the trophies should have unlocked when I completed the rest of the areas (in my case only the Nahual was missing), but unfortunately they didn't. Are there other strategies (apart from starting over)?

Edit: I just remembered that many artifacts were counted as duplicates of some figurine and therefore only gave 1 XP.

Edit2: For some reason everything was in order today and I got 'Dr. Croft' upon receiving the partial amulet from Etzli and 'Completionist' after defeating the final boss.

Edited by RachelCharlotte

I just completed a playthrough and the last area I have to complete is Mission of San Juan. I have 21/27 documents counting, but when I count the grayed out docs on the map, there are 27 that I have picked up. I have spent the last 4-5 days going around every part of the game completing all the base game side missions and getting all collectibles and challenges. Now I have found out my game is bugged out with San Juan not counting all the documents I've picked up. Is there anything I can do? I've googled it and all the problems seem to be from a year ago and there was a patch that apparently fixed the issue but I've now got this issue even with the patch fix installed. I really don't want to go around collecting everything again.

• 2 weeks later...

My save file was glitched on 99,88% with 5 artifact collecions at 81~87%. So it glitched the Dr Croft and Completionist Trophies.

I tried everything i read at this post and after all unsucessful tries i've deleted the game and install again with the updates. And... Voilà! The two trophies suddenly popped.

I think how the updates have an patch for this glitch install again solved that.

??

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Are these trophies still glitchy after latest update? :hmm:

I encountered challenge glitch in Rise of the Tomb Raider years ago. I had to start a new playthrough with a new save slot, and the trophy popped after about eight hours of playing. Fortunately, I loved the game so I didn't mind playing it again. Nonetheless, I don't want this to happen again. :D

• 1 month later...

I dont know if its still glitched, but something noteable just happened to me. I noticed that the Dr. Croft trophy didn't unlock where it should have, right after the last Lara's Notebook entry before the final fight. Upon checking i saw that i was missing the Andres Lopez Photo entry and only had 90% on Lara's Notebook. Uncertain i moved on and completed the game, which gave me the Completionist trophy. And after the rolling credits the Dr. Croft trophy unlocked, just before the final cutscene. I went back into the game and the missing photo was there.

Edited by pedanax
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 23/12/2019 at 2:48 PM, x7eight said:

My dice of the dead quest is glitched and am stuck on 99.88%

I've completed the quest and gotten the trophies for that but the seem out all outcasts objective is not completing.

This just happened to me. I’ve completed the mission but Hidden City is still at 99%. Have you managed to find a solution for this glitch? 
Thanks for the help! 

2 hours ago, sharkyaya said:

This just happened to me. I’ve completed the mission but Hidden City is still at 99%. Have you managed to find a solution for this glitch? 
Thanks for the help! 

Nope, complete pos situation, I had to speedrun another whole 100% completion.