Platinums obtained without boosting.

BrettyBoy

Valhalla Knights 3 and Borderlands: TPS.  However, neither are any achievement since the first is simply 'start a PVP match' and the latter just requires you to clear one mission with another player.  So, it is not as though I ground out some serious stuff or hit the top of the leaderboards or something.

I avoid games with online trophies as a general rule.

• Like 1

Well, it's not really a multiplayer shooter or anything but I'm pretty proud that I managed to do Terraria solo, with a lot of the patches installed (so there was a lot more to collect).  I collected all of the pets, armor and weapons and made a corrupted and hallowed world alone.  Took a long time and a lot of different worlds, especially the pets.

• Like 1

DOOM, which was really fun. 

Uncharted 4, the DLC was the big problem, cause I've played after the big nerfs.

The Last of Us Remastered. Well I cheesed the days by leaving matches, but I didnt boost anything.

But Far Cry 2 takes the cake, not the Platinum but the 1000G. I played for around 350 hours til my last online achievement popped. Never boosted once.

• Like 1

Soul calibur v

All the soulsborne games

All the tekkens

Call of duty black ops 1

Battlefield 1, though I don't have the platinum I got all the base game online trophies out of the way so that I could focus later on with no haste, same with Titanfall2 

All the Borderlands

Dragon ball xeno1

There is also other stuff like persona 4au which I've given up since no one is online.

Hopefully there won't be more to come.

Edited by scemopagliaccioh
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, danceswithsloths said:

back in the day there were some good hiding spots and strategies that made it relatively easy. don't think they work anymore though.

I remember hiding in a dumpster on the junkyard level and just free aiming everything to death, then running out towards the end of the rounds to pick off the stragglers

Battlefield 4 (PS4, not the DLC'S), I spent great amount of hours into multiplayer on this game and currently over level 100 because on how fun it was.

Dying Light was definitely obtainable just by joining random lobbies, great gameplay, story could've been better, graphics is great, co-op was fun.

Far Cry 4 was way too easy to achieve a few years ago.

Rainbow Six Siege is easy but I never plat it as yet because of how grindy a few trophies are ?.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (PS3) reach level 50 even though the multiplayer is dead due to how impossible is to get the platinum solo 8 years later after the game came out. Could imagine the other AC games as well on the PS3 platform. EDIT: this game is worst for me to boost with other people.

Edited by Splinter_Elite3
  • Like 1

I have some of those.

• Singularity: not exactly a game I loved to play online due to the many issues with the servers back then. It was alright to play but the lack of maps, modes, perks, and just general variety made it a chore to rack up those Extermination matches played and won.
  • Need for Speed Hot Pursuit: this one was a blast. Had a lot of friends that had the game back then so I had no problem getting all those social and multiplayer trophies out of the way, even if I mostly preferred to play alone just beating the best times Autolog would recommend to me on a daily basis
  • Split/Second: this one was a fast work. I think I got most of the online trophies on a quick afternoon. If I remember right, the game would rank you up so long as you continued to win consecutively online. Well, everyone liked to pick a certain vehicle that would excel at drifting in order to abuse the mechanic in the game. I instead picked a car that wasn't exactly good at drifting but had great top speed and acceleration. It was only a matter of getting into first place and timing the power plays accordingly while cutting every corner in the track. Completely dominated everyone online. Good times x3
  • Blur: despite not many actually getting (or liking...) this game, I actually loved it. Did all the challenges over a long time without boosting, was patient enough to get enough players to get the Motor Smash sticker and even invited a number of friends for some legit 4-player split-screen fun. Took a lot of time and effort but I eventually pulled it off. It is still one of my proudest achievements to this day.
  • Bioshock 2: Very good game with a tacked-on multiplayer. I wasn't particularly fond of it so reaching level 40 without boosting was one of the most tedious tasks I have ever done.
  • Need for Speed The Run: got this Platinum when there was barely enough people left playing online. I honestly don't remember too much about the online even though the trophies are somewhat recent. The King for Day I got it very early on because most of my friends had the game, now the Bonus Wheel Reward and completing those group objectives, I did them later because I wasn't too keen on playing online.

I think those are the most relevant ones on my profile. There are other games that I didn't include because they had some simple online trophies just for entering and playing a match and whatnot (Call of Duty: World at War, SOCOM 4) and others that could have been played online but were instead easily done with the local help of my fiance (Dragon's Crown, CoD MW2 and MW3) or those in which the trophies could be obtained regardless of being online or not (Demon's Souls, Dark Souls I & II).

• Like 2

Most of my games with online trophies are done without boosting actually. I don't like boosting most of the time because I had really bad experiences in some games so I prefer to take the long road most of the time and focus on having fun. However I did boost some games that I didn't want to waste my time on them or because there was not enough people online to do it normally (Bioshock 2, Uncharted 4, Assassin's Creed 4, Modnation Racers and Soulcalibur V and that's pretty much it I believe.) 

My proudest platinum with online trophies that I did normally is WWE'13. It was a huge pain in the a** but at least I was rewarded with a platinum trophy that is ultra rare at 0.57% rarity on PSNProfiles :D 

• Like 2

Just now, Splinter_Elite3 said:

Yes, if a new game came out and it has mulitplayer trophies.... you can definitely earn it without creating a session at a certain time to get a group of people to cooperate. 1f609.png

'

Who even buys new games though?

You are only allowed to give reputation 10 times per day. You cannot give any more reputation today’. Guys, I will give you all reputation once it lets me again because I don’t want to ignore anyone who commented.

3 hours ago, dj_helyx said:

Wait...you can get multiplayer trophies without boosting? :hmm:

Yes.

Edited by Brettyboy888
  • Like 1

Only time I boosted because of laziness was on Call of Juarez: Bound by Blood. I always could find some matches when I got it from the Instant Game Collection, but It would take too long to get the last one where you need to earn 1 million bucks. Other than that, only when I needed a friend because no one in my list had it to beat a score, (Grid 2 had a trophy like that), because the servers were empty. In the case of Wipeout 2048 for the Vita where the server was going to go offline soon, I could have demolished some boosting sessions winning some stages to progress faster than boosting, but It's such a scumbag thing to do, specially in a dying game. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mori said:

But Far Cry 2 takes the cake, not the Platinum but the 1000G. I played for around 350 hours til my last online achievement popped. Never boosted once.

Hats off to you, sir. I could never put that much time into one single game.  Part of me respects that you put so much time into it, and part of me thinks you were crazy. ?

As for me....

Transformers: War For Cybertron

Uncharted 2 (not like 2 MP matches needed boosting...)

Transformers: Dark of the Moon (did all MP trophies the day I got the game. Took about 90 minutes in all)

Uncharted 3 (see Uncharted 2 ?)

DC Universe Online

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Motorstorm Apocalypse

Assassin's Creed IV (PS4)

3 hours ago, Papidadi said:

Personally I have 81 Platinums no boosting.

You only have 52 platinums on your profile? Unless you're including plats from a previous/alternate account as well...

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, StewartBros said:

Hats off to you, sir. I could never put that much time into one single game.  Part of me respects that you put so much time into it, and part of me thinks you were crazy. 1f606.png

As for me....

Transformers: War For Cybertron

Uncharted 2 (not like 2 MP matches needed boosting...)

Transformers: Dark of the Moon (did all MP trophies the day I got the game. Took about 90 minutes in all)

Uncharted 3 (see Uncharted 2 1f609.png)

DC Universe Online

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Motorstorm Apocalypse

Assassin's Creed IV (PS4)

What if I tell you, that I played it for 300 hours more? :D 

At one point I actually was number 1 on the overall leaderboard, also on the Deathmatch Leaderboard for a very long time. But Boosters and other players catched up fast.

But the only thing that kept me playing was the small community that was pretty active. I've found a lot of German guys, who I later even met in RL. So yeah. Was definitely a great time. :D 

The Last of Us Remastered (Easy peasy if you know what you're doing plus I got all of the 5 downs/kills trophies by playing the game normally but they're DLC trophies), Uncharted 4Tekken 6Tekken 7Tekken Tag Tournament 2Rayman Legends. Probably one or two others that I can't remember off the top of my head :hmm:

• Like 1

Dead by Daylight (pure online) I played with 3 friends as my fellow survivors but we played normally and did not boost. The killer trophies are next to impossible to boost since you cant do them in private matches

Other than that just One Piece Burning blood

All my other plats did not contain any online trophys

• Like 1

One that comes to mind is The Last of Us on PS3 100% with DLC, without boosting which i'm proud of :) ( PS4 ver. as well, but that's really easy to do )

I remember that i was running away and hiding a lot in the last map/match. It was our teams loss but i got the trophy in the end, so i consider myself the winner :D

Once match was over they were talking about me why was i running away instead of battling them. One answered ''he was probably going for the trophy'' :D

• Like 1