Fran_Sabuco

All 65 ability nodes must be on same save?

7 posts in this topic

I have a doubt with the Self-Mastered trophy. As some other trophies are accumulative across save, I was wondering if this is as well, or if you haave to grind on one save till you reach 65. It's the last trophy I need, so any help would be appreciated.

I collected all the skills in the same save, I collected AP in Chapter 6 and 10, they are the ones that give the most points.

I did everything on the same save. I repeated the level with the Malboro boss again and again, it's fast and there's lots of cactuars around for extra points. Don't forget to equip the Moogle accessory as it increases xp for the character wearing it.

Ugh, it is so dumb that we even have to replay 5+ chapters after beating the game just to unlock the remaining abilities. Kind of waste of time...

I tested it on another game file before since I needed to grab the turret one which was just impossible with my overleveled party on main file, and no, unlike the PC version, the nodes you unlock on other save files are not counted for your overall total. It has to be all within one save file. I repeated Chapter 10 over, and over until I got it. Can take about 10 or so runs, maybe more if you didn't have to backtrack for any other trophies.