Trials Rising Beta codes

Alexgaara

Hey guys,

Just got 4 extra beta codes.

Please leave a message when you take one so other users know if it's still available.

3BCDYZUWLX6G
9YUMUBAJQF2W
AVUT4CKWHRYZ
FVXHRMZJEANL

You need to redeem it via the Trials website.

Go here : http://trialsgame.com/beta_redeem

Step 1: Connect to your Ubisoft account
Step 2: Enter the code
Step 3: Choose your platform (PC, XOne, PS4)
Step 4: An access to the Beta is sent to you

Step 5: Wait while you're downloading the 45 GB :( (You can start playing after downloading 18 GB though)

Beta available until the 17th of september - 10 am UTC (not 100% sure about the time)

Have fun ;)

• Like 2

Yeah sadly I'm not that surprised.

I would've preferred to do it another way, but since there's only 3 days left, plus 45 GB to download (and not knowing if people would be interested or not), just thought it'd be better that way.

Props to you @Yoey_666 for keeping one for @gamesfourever

@tata_arek Might wanna delete the last code you put and send it to @Mori since he seems interested

@Banana_Sausage47 Enjoy mate ;)

Edited by Alexgaara

1 hour ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

If you still need a code message me. I still have a code to give but only if you didnt get one

Cheers buddy, I'll text you. :) 

Does anybody know, if the Beta will show up in my gaming list? OCD is greeting. ?

Edited by Mori

16 hours ago, gamesfourever said:

All codes have been used. Shame people don't even to comment a "thank you" and let us know thet used the codes except for @Banana_Sausage47. How'd u get these codes?

To be fair, you didn't even thank the dude yourself even though you didn't get a code for yourself off of him, and you judge awfully fast based on how fast you made your post. I did redeem one of his codes, the fourth one was already verified to be used, but I tried the third one and it was already used, so the second code was the one that ended up working for me. I did all of this off my phone at work and I wasn't even signed into psnp on my phone. I go on this website and the forums as I'm automatically logged in all the time on there. Besides, my internet was being dumb anyways, it's not like I was running off my wi-fi at home. So, it was a real challenge doing the whole thing anyways and I didn't even type in the access code into my psn account until this morning, so it's not like I was playing the game and then neglecting to come back to this thread to thank anyone. Well, people, like you are going to be quick to judge so there's nothing I can do about it. I'm pretty sure people would have tried all the codes anyways, even if someone said they used it or not, so I thought by the time I got to post on here that the original poster would understand why not everyone posted right away that they used the code or not.. I just wasn't in the ideal location to be posting at the time I saw the thread made. It's simple, people were going to try all the codes anyways, and you obviously are one of the examples of someone who did just that. Enough of that.

Anyways, a special thanks to @Alexgaara for providing the beta codes for us to try out, I'm not the only one from my home who will get a chance to play it so just know at least 3 people, if not more will get a use out of the code. To be honest, I wasn't really that big into Trials Fusion, but the other people that will be playing it are people I've seen play trials fusion for hours and hours, so myself getting the code was more for them, than for me. Thanks again. Sorry, for the late response man I hope you truly understand. 

5 hours ago, gamesfourever said:

@HesterKRGod No need to insult me. I tried the codes and none of them worked. And why would i thank the OP if i didnt got to use any code? Get of your high horse please.

I'm only stating a fact that you were quick to judge without knowing the facts.. Also, for you to think you have to actually be the one "to use a code" to thank the person for giving you an opportunity that you wouldn't of had otherwise shows a lot about your character to me. I'm actually glad you responded because it made your first post just that much more clear. Just remember, you are the one who posted first and bashed unnamed people, which it just so happens I'm one of them. I just find it ironic you tried bashing people without having any actual knowledge of why there wasn't a response to each and every code that was redeemed right away. Yet, you had no problem rushing to type in every code in hopes to getting one yourself. I will repeat this one more time, but you don't need to actual "redeem" a code to thank the person for their generosity. I've seen people thank others for posting a code although they didn't need it, because they actually had one themselves already or they just didn't redeem it fast enough. You don't have to be salty and rush to make a post because others may have been looking at the same thread just a little bit before you did. I still find it ironic you said "Shame people don't even to comment a "thank you" and blah blah blah just due to the fact you didn't thank the OP yourself for anything of any nature. Also, I thank anyone who posted codes in here to give anyone the opportunity to play the beta. 

Edited by HesterKRGod

No worries @HesterKRGod

Doing stuff with the free time we might have while working is tough, so I understand that you focused on grabbing one.

As you said, people in this types of scenarios usually just tries all the codes provided, so when I was asking to post a message when they took one it was to avoid people the hassle if all 4 codes were already taken.

Hope you guys have fun with the beta ;)

Thanks again @Mr_Marty84 for providing me with a code.

I am so glad that they finally go back to their roots after that abomination of Trials of the Blood Dragon. I was only able to play 4 easy tracks so far, 10gb download still left, so dont know if more tracks are coming. Want to play some harder tracks.

One thing that worries me a bit, there are crates you can open for 3 items and it reminds me a lot of lootboxes. I really hope it stays cosmetic and no trophies will be attached to them. Still, I dont know how they actually will work so, hoping for the best here. ✌️

Another small issue, when you play a track with multiple ghosts, I have difficulties identifying my biker in the beginning. Really confusing. Anyone else has this problem? 

But other than that I am really looking forward to Trials Rising. :) 

Edited by Mori

3 hours ago, Alexgaara said:

No worries @HesterKRGod

Doing stuff with the free time we might have while working is tough, so I understand that you focused on grabbing one.

As you said, people in this types of scenarios usually just tries all the codes provided, so when I was asking to post a message when they took one it was to avoid people the hassle if all 4 codes were already taken.

Hope you guys have fun with the beta ;)

If I had another excuse, I have dozens of passwords for different sites and most of them I change on a regular basis. I'm not signed into psnprofiles from my phone and it could have taken me multiple attempts to just sign in. I can't say I had time for that given I was on my phone not with the fastest internet being at work, and most times I miss beating others to codes anyways so it's not like I have hard feelings about that.

I can't see people not trying all the codes, even if someone said a particular one was used. You bet if it was a $20 code that everyone is rushing to redeem it no matter what attempting every code, probably not taking the time to see if someone claimed it as it already being redeemed. You also have to think there are bound to be people on this site that use it, but just never signed up for it. You never know someone's situation, so for that one other person to judge that quickly is just wrong, in my honest opinion. Like, I signed up for this site and didn't make a single post for about two whole years. 

Thanks again, and I'm already liking this beta, more than I ever liked trials fusion for some reason. My niece actually came over yesterday, and she even enjoys playing games like this, more than me anyway lol. Then, my buddy has played it and he played some trials fusion on xbox 360, and then just a tiny bit on the ps4, so he definitely wanted to try it out as well.

Edited by HesterKRGod

@Mori Stuck at 4 tracks here too, but there's one of them (On the edge) where I can't finish the contract given to me (it's only written "Beat", nothing else).

That's a known issue, with a possible workaround (here), but it didn't work for me :(

At around 35 seconds in the track it tells me "contract failed", no matter if I'm beyond the other rider.

I can see my medals on the other tracks, cause I've beat the contracts on them, but on "On the edge", I just see a biker.

I'm guessing there's more tracks after this, but you and I may have the same issue...

As for the crates, I hope it's not to intrusive, it seems like you can pay them with ingame currency, which is always nice, but as long as it's only cosmetics and there's no tracks or bikes that you need to unlock that way (or trophies like you said), I'm okay with it.

And I did have the same issue identifying myself between 2 other ghosts yeah.

It seems like when there's one ghosts, he's behind you on the driving line, but when there's 2 ghosts the other one is in front of you on the driving line (might be wrong though, I'll need to recheck this).

Small complaints though, still 5 months until the release, so far it looks pretty solid!

@HesterKRGod Same as you with the passwords, so I know what you mean.

I on the other end won't bother trying codes for beta if someone's says it's taken, which is why I prefer people leaving a message when I take one, or leave a message if none of the codes are available anymore (when possible of course).

For real though, don't worry, like you said many people would've tried anyway, and | or may not even be registered to this website to respond.

@Mori There seems to be another workaround, taken from here :

- delete save data
- disable internet from System> Network
- start game
- enable internet when the game forces you to
- disable internet immediately after you pass that screen
- play offline up to the bug and it should be fixed

Won't have time to try it personally, but thought you might be interested.

• Like 1