Mortal Kombat 11 Info Leaked; Will Be Revealed At The Game Awards, Has Co-Op – [Rumor]

ziggypossum

I thought Mortal Kombat X is not 10. The X was just used because Boon said it looks cool. So why would there be a XI? If there is another MK, I doubt it be called XI...heck it might be MK XXL with the kombat pack 3 dlc characters that was said to be release but Injustice 2 killed it.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

10 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

Mortal Kombat will sell and inevitably die in the fighting game scene maybe three months later SMH

as fun as MK is this is true.

they need to make combat different from injustice. so it's not just skins and move swaps. 

but even still the fighting game kings are always SFV and Tekken 7. wonder how Soul Cal will do at EVO if it makes it.

5 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

I thought Mortal Kombat X is not 10. The X was just used because Boon said it looks cool. So why would there be a XI? If there is another MK, I doubt it be called XI...heck it might be MK XXL with the kombat pack 3 dlc characters that was said to be release but Injustice 2 killed it.

The only Mortal Kombat available on PS4 is the 10th game, called X, but you still read it 10. Except of course, the DLC edition that is called XL - and it sounds even cooler that way.

But yeah, I doubt they’ll call it XI, maybe just 11 is fine this time :D 

4 hours ago, rolltideroll157 said:

If you have a weak stomach don't play these games then. Fans want them to ramp up the gore not tone it down. The ultra Violence is the reason we love mortal kombat.

Im a fighting game fan so i will get it anyway. And its not like I need to close my eyes for it. I just think its way to much effort on the realistic part. 

6 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

MKX is MK10 because people consider MK vs. DCU as part of the official timeline...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mortal Kombat 11 Info Leaked; Will Be Revealed At The Game Awards, Has Co-Op – [Rumor]

December 1, 2018
Mortal-Kombat-X-Trailer-768x432.jpg

Mortal Kombat 11 is not officially confirmed but we do have plenty of big hints around the game’s announcement. Now a new set of info has leaked for the game teasing a reveal at The Game Awards. The information was shared on 4chan, so it has to be taken with an extra grain of salt. Regardless, here is a list of information that was shared by an alleged QA tester on the game.

• Reveal in VGA
  • It will have 4 years of dev cycle (1 year concept 3 year full development) longest to date.
  • Concepting actually even started while making MK X. They were always thought back to back games in terms of story
  • It has proper adventure mode , new version of Shaolin Monks type of gameplay. pretty big deal , you can play and customize your character in this mode,lots of items for customize weapons etc shit too. Also boxes (daily, buyable etc..)
  • Adventure mode is 2 player co-op , online or single. drop in drop out
  • Story mode and adventure are different both are included. story mode is normal NRS game style.
  • Story evolve about 3 main character
  • Punishing raiden ; hes now punishing anyone trying to even dare to attack earthrealm
  • Emperor liu kang and empress kitana ; preparing army and trying to find something of stone left from ages of those deity gods in MK universe(cant remember names elder god or something)
  • Shang Tsung and Reiko they made deal with Kotal Kahn to protect and rule outworld security , reiko has it’s own agenda though gets killed middle of it.
  • Uses UE4 instead of UE3 like all other games of NRS
  • Animation cancel its actually not a.cancel but something of pseudo of it. Much as you can expect from a western company i guess looks infinitely better than MKX in terms of animations. Something similar to UMK.
  • Fujin is playable character
  • Johnny cage, goro, sonya, kano, baraka, mileena, ferratorr %100 not playable

The leaker also shared an image but it doesn’t appear to relate to the game. you can view it below.

Mortal Kombat XL was the last major entry in the series, which itself was an expanded version of Mortal Kombat 10. It has been more than 2 years since the release so we should be getting information about a new game from Netherrealm Studios soon. It remains to be seen if this will happen at The Game Awards or some other event.

https://gearnuke.com/mortal-kombat-11-info-leaked/

7 hours ago, ziggypossum said:
  • It has proper adventure mode , new version of Shaolin Monks type of gameplay. pretty big deal , you can play and customize your character in this mode,lots of items for customize weapons etc shit too. Also boxes (daily, buyable etc..)
  • Adventure mode is 2 player co-op , online or single. drop in drop out
  • Story mode and adventure are different both are included. story mode is normal NRS game style.

Now that has my interest. Shaolin Monks was pretty fun to co-op and people have been wanting another one like it for a while so it's nice to see we'll get something like it.

I've played every Mortal Kombat game to date (minus the DC crossover because no) and I'm pretty darn hyped to see a reveal trailer for the newest in the franchise. Scorpion is and always will be a childhood hero of mine, what a badass ^^ Looking forward to throwing spears and summoning hellfire once again when the inevitable "Komplete Edition" of this game comes out xD

giphy.gif