I collected every pigeon, but i didn't get the trophy

xLetsP1ayGod

this has happened to me too, caught every pigeon (it said 12/12 on the last one but i never got a phone call) but i guess i was in combat when i caught the last one so the trophy never popped, carried on playing and still hasnt popped :/ i hope its not going to require another playthrough lol thats annoying

Edited by xokellyyyyy

This happened to me too, I just manually saved where I was, loaded the autosave from when I completed the story, and collected all the pidgeons again and the trophy popped. It happened to me when I ran into a prisoner camp right when I got the last pigeon so the quest never finished.

9 hours ago, danceswithsloths said:

might not need to do an entire playthrough again, just far enough to unlock Howard's sidequest, then go get all the pigeons. idk how far that might be, but hopefully its pretty early in the game.

But if he's going for 100% in all districts he will have to do pretty much the entire story again

18 minutes ago, coldsphinx93 said:

But if he's going for 100% in all districts he will have to do pretty much the entire story again

Not really. He said everything is marked complete but didn't get the trophy so his area completion is fine he could just finish the game or finish getting 100% in all areas get that trophy  then restart

• Like 1

Ok, so this is a weird one:

a friend of mine complete the game and most of story related trophies didnt unlocked - check yourself: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8143-marvels-spider-man/GTPM47

So, Act 3 is unlocked, but Act 1 and 2 don’t. Plus, most of the final encounters with bosses are unlocked, but the fight with Shocker in the first Act didn’t unlocked aswell.

he asked me if I knew someone with the same problem ever. We tried to change the console language (it’s weird but some games - like Dishonored PS4; won’t start or trophies won’t unlock because they are in Portuguese), delete and reinstall everything and start over. After the boss battle with Shocker, trophy should unlock, but it doesn’t :/

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Z1MZUM said:

The R&D trophy didn't pop for me though I'm not going to play through again. Maybe it would be more rare not to have the platinum?

the more people who own the listed game but not the plat will increase the percentage. so yes.

Edited by kingdrake2

Basically if you get into a fight or the game is saving, it seems to glitch a few things including the map. Also I've managed to get an enemy stuck in a "Non fighting" area behind a desk, there are a few problems with the game though it's pretty solid to play so no plat won't bring me tears.