anyone discovered PS4 6.00 secrets yet???

XjaegerbombX

• 4 weeks later...

@MMDE @SnowxSakura @dokkanexpert Eeeeh what? What is this panic!? The real name above notifications (ex. Trophies) only displays if you have at least two controllers connected to the console, to identify from which account the notification is for. It has always been here since the PS4’s launch. If you only have only one controller connected, never will it show your name above trophies and such.

You guys really need to chill the fuck out... by desesperatly searching details that can be seen as “new” feature in the latest software system update, you can easily forget that this feature or change has already been here.

Edited by Max654
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Max654 said:

@MMDE @SnowxSakura @dokkanexpert Eeeeh what? What is this panic!? The real name above notifications (ex. Trophies) only displays if you have at least two controllers connected to the console, to identify from which account the notification is for. It has always been here since the PS4’s launch. If you only have once controller connected, never will it show your name above trophies and such.

You guys really need to chill the fuck out... by desesperatly searching details that can be seen as “new” feature in the latest software system update, you can easily forget that this feature or change has already been here.

I care about my anonymity, edgelord.

• 7 months later...

I assume you are all aware Sony now allows you to make 1 free name change and will charge for any further name changes made after you've used up your free name change.

to do this go to your PS4 PlayStation settings > account management > account information > profile > Online ID.

happy gaming.

Edited by dust3yy