Glitchy daily challenge! 09 / 15 / 2018

JorgeSleep

48 minutes ago, JorgeSleep said:

I don't remember if you need level 2 or 3 of awesomeness. You can easily reach that completing the first world. ;)

Could u be a little more specific perhaps? I've played Rayman origins but never tried legends. Would it be like completing the first world in origins or it is a different online thing?

Daily is unlocked from the start, so u dont need anything done

I dont know what characters can give 516,05m, but with princesses i got to 516,04m (which is equal, gives diamond too)

Just make sure tomorrow to just leave your vita until the pop-up of the challenge, it will show earning a diamond, but on the leaderboard itself you'll see a gold

To change characters in a murphy, first pick the character you want > go to challenge, look what character is the runner (for starters it normally is Sir Globrax), then leave the challenge, swap characters to the 'runner' 

Then restart the challenge & the character you picked before should be the runner

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DJ_AdruA said:

I dont know what characters can give 516,05m, but with princesses i got to 516,04m (which is equal, gives diamond too)

Just make sure tomorrow to just leave your vita until the pop-up of the challenge, it will show earning a diamond, but on the leaderboard itself you'll see a gold

To change characters in a murphy, first pick the character you want > go to challenge, look what character is the runner (for starters it normally is Sir Globrax), then leave the challenge, swap characters to the 'runner' 

Then restart the challenge & the character you picked before should be the runner

What do u mean when u say leave your system on?

Just hit 516.05m with one of the princesses. Thanks for pointing this challenge out!

1 hour ago, WatertownsFinest said:

i dont see this challenge for me neither daily challenge is meters...

This is for the Vita-version only if you are looking for it on another system :)

I have 516.04 and it does show that I have/should have a daimond cup, but like to try to get an .05 time just in case.

Playing princesses, I can get consistently .03 & .04 is there any trick or just purely luck based?

Woopwoop got 156.05 now as well, but I do think that it is just luck based then

Edited by Bumperklever

Thats how i did 516,05m

@Angus1343 i meant when the challenges refreshed, just wait until the popups come, dont go into any challenge or look up your score

Its not glitchy, but ps4 has a glitchy version of trophies not popping of the online challenges & i just wanna make sure nobody on vita would be the 1st to discover such a nasty glitch xD

• Like 4

4 hours ago, DJ_AdruA said:

I love you man!!?