Glitchy daily challenge! 09 / 15 / 2018

JorgeSleep

Yes, finally! So glad I happened to check today. I was so upset that the last two glitched challenges required getting over 4000m, because I've only ever been able to do about 2000. But this is an easily doable distance. Thought this one stupid trophy was going to stop me from getting the plat, so it's great to have it taken care of.

11 hours ago, DJ_AdruA said:

Daily is unlocked from the start, so u dont need anything done

I dont know what characters can give 516,05m, but with princesses i got to 516,04m (which is equal, gives diamond too)

Just make sure tomorrow to just leave your vita until the pop-up of the challenge, it will show earning a diamond, but on the leaderboard itself you'll see a gold

To change characters in a murphy, first pick the character you want > go to challenge, look what character is the runner (for starters it normally is Sir Globrax), then leave the challenge, swap characters to the 'runner' 

Then restart the challenge & the character you picked before should be the runner

Thanks for your clarification; helped a lot!

Also @Jorge: awesome! I've checked these challenges for more than a year (was tired to go for 1st in the world in a challenge) but gave up a few weeks ago. If not for your post; I would've missed it. You did give me a big scare though, as for us (CET) this challenge started on 09/16/2018... :D

I even made sure to get 516,05 (took a few attempts / a lot of 516,04 and 516,03's) just for the heck of it

Worst Rayman trophy ever (would've actually made sense on PS3/PS4, but certainly not on Vita).

15 minutes ago, Carbon_Lancer said:

The final level of awesomeness is what I’m assuming, I just started up and I do not see any meter challenge it’s collect 150 lumis... personally everyone on this post is speaking gibberish if you’ve never played the game before 1f605.png

It helps on the get a diamond cup on a challenge trophy (Champion!)

• Like 1

Thanks for this thread @JorgeSleep

I managed to get .05 within 10 mins of starting so its not difficult, but definitely seems random - just try doing different things on your run. I'm looking forward to getting this shitty trophy to pop so i can finally get closer to never playing this online crap again and actually spend my time playing something better. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, PeeWee-ITFC said:

Pffft, missed it. I got 516.04 and it stated I was in the running for a diamond cup. Tried to get the .05 about another 25 times and couldn’t and hopes on .04 being enough (as the game said I would get a diamond). Just gone back on to check and I got a fucking silver!!!! WTF!

No you didn't missed it : 516.04m gained diamond. But as they were only 3xx players on this challenge, only 3 randomly players had a graphical diamond cup above the challenge picture, all others had gold cups or silver cups, but the graphical cup has no importance here, just see your diamond count is +1 (I personnaly was ranked randomly 164th on this challenge, so with a silver cup with 516.04m, but I gained a diamond cup)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PeeWee-ITFC said:

Pffft, missed it. I got 516.04 and it stated I was in the running for a diamond cup. Tried to get the .05 about another 25 times and couldn’t and hopes on .04 being enough (as the game said I would get a diamond). Just gone back on to check and I got a fucking silver!!!! WTF!

4 minutes ago, Arkiokin said:

No you didn't missed it : 516.04m gained diamond. But as they were only 3xx players on this challenge, only 3 randomly players had a graphical diamond cup above the challenge picture, all others had gold cups or silver cups, but the graphical cup has no importance here, just see your diamond count is +1 (I personnaly was ranked randomly 164th on this challenge, so with a silver cup with 516.04m, but I gained a diamond cup)

Play the next daily challenge I also was shown a silver cup but got the champion trophy after playing the next challenge.. as long as it said your contending for a diamond you should get it