Glitchy daily challenge! 09 / 15 / 2018

JorgeSleep

2 hours ago, Carbon_Lancer said:

Play the next daily challenge I also was shown a silver cup but got the champion trophy after playing the next challenge.. as long as it said your contending for a diamond you should get it

OMG, thankyou. I did try playing the next challenge but it didn’t pop when I came out of it. I had to play a challenge and then return back to the ‘worlds screen’ (one with the bubble guy for anyone else with issues). 

Thanks again to both of you. I did like this game but with 18 months of checking the challenges every day and competing in all murphys dungeon versions, it’s a relief to finally delete it. 

3 hours ago, Arkiokin said:

No you didn't missed it : 516.04m gained diamond. But as they were only 3xx players on this challenge, only 3 randomly players had a graphical diamond cup above the challenge picture, all others had gold cups or silver cups, but the graphical cup has no importance here, just see your diamond count is +1 (I personnaly was ranked randomly 164th on this challenge, so with a silver cup with 516.04m, but I gained a diamond cup)

Thanks, you are a beast at this game, your you tube videos helped me a lot with getting to level 11 in awesomeness. 

Edited by PeeWee-ITFC

25 minutes ago, NathanDarko said:

Cheers! Platinum the PS4 Version in January and bought this one last week on sale. Does anybode know when another glitched challenge might be?

Glitched dailies happen randomly there's no way to predict when it's going to happen

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, NathanDarko said:

Cheers! Platinum the PS4 Version in January and bought this one last week on sale. Does anybode know when another glitched challenge might be?

Congrats! I believe it's random, so we'll have to wait it out until someone notices it and shares it in this or a new thread.

Edited by PreLoki

Thank you Guys for sharing! Okay, guess we have to wait then. Managed to get a Platinum Cup once in a while on PS4 when Infinite Tower Challenge appeared and guess i will be able to get this one on vita as well but who knows? Vita controls are a bit more difficult in my mind. Just want to get this trophy out of the way to be able to enjoy this amazing game :-)

Once i gonna find something out by playing i will share it here. Would be cool if others were that kind as well though.

Edited by NathanDarko

Well i'll let people know if a glitched one shows up

But do keep in mind a 500m glitched is extremely rare, a 4095m glitched seems to happen more often (like... 4 or something this year)

But... That requires practice, dedication, so i'd say to start learning the parts if a murphy distance shows up, if ur prepared & in shape a 4095m is possible to

Im currently trying to mix up somewhat of a 'tutorial' for 'pillar wind' sections but that could still take a while to finish, and wont give a 100% perfection rate but at least will somehow give an idea of how to do it on a regular basis, since i got to 10km here & there i probably can say 'its gonna be better than nothing' 

• Like 1