Site buttons not working

Anyone else having trouble replying to posts? What I mean is, when you type your stuff in, and try to submit your reply, nothing happens...as if the button is inoperable? Ive used Both Safari and Google Chrome on iPhone and iPad, with same problem....

Edited by kitty_sullivan

How is your wireless internet? I find that sometimes if your signal is unstable clicking it once or twice wouldnt work. But this is on a android phone. Never had the issue on PC wired connection.

Yeah, internet if fine. I get 600mbps. It’s just weird. When I go to reply, I can type my response, but the notify me of replies button doesn’t work unless I press an inch to the right of it. The submit reply button doesn’t register at all.

must be an iPhone thing, as it works fine on my iPad as of now. Strange

2 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

How is your wireless internet? I find that sometimes if your signal is unstable clicking it once or twice wouldnt work. But this is on a android phone. Never had the issue on PC wired connection.

Pc and iPad are fine.

You know what, just remembered, I’m running iOS 12 on my iPhone. I’m a beta tester for apple for this iOS version. I wonder if it’s something to do with a new Appkit or something in new Safari that’s breaking compatibility with this sites CSS or coding? 

Edited by kitty_sullivan

On 16/9/2018 at 11:58 AM, fastflowdaman said:

I can reply to threads no problem, but I can no longer reply to messages. I can't click on the first unread content in certain forums either.

@Valtekken173 fyi. I wanted to tell you that my last song was the one for completing all the stamp sets, as you can see from the order of my trophies.

Oh, thanks mate
I opened a case with PS Support but the dev is a complete dumbass and copied and pasted a forum post from here about Perfect Rhythm instead of just fixing the damn LocoRhythm trophy
Hopefully by adding your trophy's info to the case we'll manage to get a patch