'No loose ends' trophy difficulty

TommyP279

I'm just about to start my kill playthrough but in my first playthrough I accidently killed one of the racket bosses. What I was wondering is when the 'no loose ends' trophy says ALL racket bosses does that have to be in one playthrough or is it just 16 bosses which can be over 2 like 'The new boss'. Similarly could I just recruit the boss I killed in my first playthrough and kill the rest on my second playthrough? 

Well, I killed someone in my recruit run, then I did the kill run without troubles, and then in my third run, I did the recruit run again, but the guide says "If you kill one by mistake don't worry too much as the number is cumulative over each playthrough" which totally didn't worked for me, I had to recruit ALL of them again. I guess it has to be done in a subsequent run or this doesn't work, but it doesn't have any sense, since your second run should be the kill run, so, you have to play 3 runs anyway if you screw it. Other trophies like kill count and stealth kills popped early in my second run, so, these should work just fine. Another thing you could do is backup your save in the moment you gain access to junction boxes, recruit a racket boss, and if it pops, reload the save and continue your kill run.

Good luck.

Edited by Katt

6 hours ago, Katt said:

Well, I killed someone in my recruit run, then I did the kill run without troubles, and then in my third run, I did the recruit run again, but the guide says "If you kill one by mistake don't worry too much as the number is cumulative over each playthrough" which totally didn't worked for me, I had to recruit ALL of them again. I guess it has to be done in a subsequent run or this doesn't work, but it doesn't have any sense, since your second run should be the kill run, so, you have to play 3 runs anyway if you screw it. Other trophies like kill count and stealth kills popped early in my second run, so, these should work just fine. Another thing you could do is backup your save in the moment you gain access to junction boxes, recruit a racket boss, and if it pops, reload the save and continue your kill run.

Good luck.

Ok, thanks for the help I'll try this. Do you by any chance know how to back up a save as it's uncharted waters for me?