Missing Timestamp on a recently aquired trophy.

TheCed

Hi,

First port here.

I've been playing Cosmic Star Heroine on my PSVita and when I came here to watch my trophies, I notice 2 of my recently aquired trophies have a Missing Timestamp, I got 2 more from the same game thinking that resynching would fix the issue but its still there.

Anything I can do to fix the issue ? Because It kinda breaks the Trophy Milestones by putting those with Missing Timestamp at the very beginning of my PSN account.

A missing time stamp is always considered as an earlier time than any actual date, so you can never replace a missing time stamp. But you won't be flagged for having missing time stamps for trophies if the trophy was offline only. Missing time stamps are caused by earning trophies for a game before you set up the internet for your console, but after you have connected your console to PSN once, your trophies will always have time stamps even if you're offline. 

16 minutes ago, maiaer said:

Hi,

First port here.

I've been playing Cosmic Star Heroine on my PSVita and when I came here to watch my trophies, I notice 2 of my recently aquired trophies have a Missing Timestamp, I got 2 more from the same game thinking that resynching would fix the issue but its still there.

Anything I can do to fix the issue ? Because It kinda breaks the Trophy Milestones by putting those with Missing Timestamp at the very beginning of my PSN account.

You can't fix it.If you want to restore your milestones, you will have to hide the game

Once a trophy is acquired with a missing timestamp and it's synched to your profile, you can't remove it, period. Only way to fix your milestones would be hiding the game with missing timestamps. Any trophy that is gotten before you sign to psn in any specific console is going to show as "missing timestamp" once you link that user to your PSN account.

I've heard if you leave your Vita's battery dead long enough & earn a trophy without signing into PSN first, it'll cause a timestamp issue, so that's probably what happened there. :hmm: But like the others have said, the only way to fix your milestones now is to hide the entire game... which sucks (especially since that game is pretty good). :( 

Edited by Masamune

• 4 weeks later...