Congratulations to everyone who managed to get the diamond trophy and this painful platinum.

Crzy Minus

Either the easy way or the hard way, plus the amount of hours put into the effort and patience. Congrats to everyone.

I did not use the glitched challenge method, but with the glitched method everyone has their shot to go for it.

So yeah, cheers.

Funny that an easy glitched challenge just happened to appear 15 days after I got it's trophy.

Edited by Crzy Minus
  • Like 3

Stopped playing this on the vita over a year ago. The plat seemed out of reach for me cuz I never thought I'd get a diamond cup. Randomly decided to play a few challenges yesterday for shizz and giggles and couldn't believe that the elusive diamond cup was now in my possession. Got another 800 or so points to grind which I'm more than happy to do to get my 3rd plat for the game. 

In conclusion: Today is a great day!

• Like 1

Actually, there are some glitches with morphy’s dungeon. Someone posted the other day one of those dailies with the glitch to allow people to get the trophy.

Salute those who did it legit: I had to make 4km without mistakes in Land of the Living Dead to get the trophy... and by this score, with the limited number of player, I had to be on top 12 literally...

47 minutes ago, Carbon_Lancer said:

Wow..., 100 some current players for an old ass vita game. Looks like you did an excellent job @JorgeSleep reminding people. Good job to all that got it... I had to run to a LameSpot 20 miles away since they were the only ones that had a copy

What's wrong with that? Better than having it completely dead, which is most Vita games and Playstation 3 games.

The grind isnt really that bad, golds are pretty 'easy' to get once you get the correct mindset for the challenges, you dont even need any of the elite skills like yby'ing or brakeboosting & all that stuff, with a decent strategy you'd get 2 golds a day

• 2 weeks later...

what am i doing wrong? I've been training since the very first day this challenge appeared. I even managed to beat RV1468... (my personal achievement). But 13'44 is the best i can do. Yeah, i know i didn't do any gatedashes or diagonal gp (i don't get how to do it yet... but i'm trying) and i didn't skip the last two bumpers on this vid(i did it on my best attempt though) but i doubt they can save me 2 seconds. I just don't believe its even possible to beat #1 and #2 guys. (They don't even need diamonds anymore. They're just playing these challenges cause they don't have any other games for vita. Or they just like it that much. BUT STILL THEY ARE TAKING DIAMOND CUPS FROM THOSE WHO NEED THEM (even if they don't want to)!!! )

sry for offtop

https://youtu.be/7xoAfJpD9cA

Edited by winredfox

@winredfox

That was my run, which was '1st gold'

If you need some help with diamond dont hesitate to ask me some methods/strategies

I try to help as much as i can by uploading videos, though it doesnt necessarily mean diamond, it does provide some usefulness

I leave out on diamond if i see someone going for 'Champion' is in a possible diamond spot

• Like 2

Insane, man. :-D quick as fuck. I don't know who you all manage to be so fast haha. No chance for me to ever be that fast. My best chance would be Infinite Tower cause once i platinumed this game on ps4 i received some diamond cups but only in making distance I suck at beeing fast ^^ 

still need one lousy diamond cup on vita but hence the fact that only one or two persons get one i won't have a chance even at infinite tower :-) so need to wait and pray for a murphy one haha ^^

good work man! rocks!

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve never had the difficulty with Challenges on PS3, I had almost only Gold cups, so the grind wasn’t that bad.

But who designed this trophy on the Vita version should have been fired! This Diamon Cup trophy is insanely impossible! Even if you would be good, you’ll always have a nolife dude at this game who will take your spot, it’s infuriating! Considering the low numbers of participants on the Vita, only the top player can take the Diamond cup... not only that, getting a gold cup is harder... I hope that there’s a glitched Murfy challenge soon...

4 hours ago, Maxie Mouse said:

I’ve never had the difficulty with Challenges on PS3, I had almost only Gold cups, so the grind wasn’t that bad.

But who designed this trophy on the Vita version should have been fired! This Diamon Cup trophy is insanely impossible! Even if you would be good, you’ll always have a nolife dude at this game who will take your spot, it’s infuriating! Considering the low numbers of participants on the Vita, only the top player can take the Diamond cup... not only that, getting a gold cup is harder... I hope that there’s a glitched Murfy challenge soon...

I feel you mate. I rushed through the PS4 version. Received a lot of gold and even diamonds. But there is no way on vita now because there are only 250 players per day which makes the 1% rate unreachable. 

Advice i can give you is: do it the same way I do it, take it just easy :)

i’m playing the game every morning for 10 minutes, getting silver (sometimes gold when my three best challenges appears ) and wait for the Murphy glitch, don’t stress yourself. You won’t change the situation so best thing you can do is get your points and jus wait for the Murphy. Only thing we have to hope for is that Ubisoft won’t close th servers next year, I took the calculator and I guess I might need 8 more month to get the platinum ?

but it’s not that much of a big deal because i totally adore this franchise and the effort of playing the game few minutes every day is not that muchof a big deal.

hopefully Murphy glitch will accure pretty soon so we have this stupid trophy out of the way.

greetz Nate 

Edited by NathanDarko

There was a glitch ? I never heard of it when I played the game.

I even platted it on PS3 and PS4 and really enjoyed all of it. Also 100%ed it on Switch again :D

Just keep trying and learn how to beat those, my favourite sentence from a help thread on steam back in the days was:

"Bro, do you even Rayman?"

I'd honestly say murphy 'as far as you can' is the only way to get yourself diamond with the least trouble, but that doesn't mean its easy, glitched ones hardly come by & a easy glitched is even harder to come by

Learn how to do murphy distance, im currently in the making of somewhat of a tutorial for the problematic sections (at least what i know of it) to help people out if a glitched murphy comes by

The reason i say murphy is because its the only one to get diamond & be sure to keep it (glitched 4095,43m earns everyone with diamond with that score)

For the rest, there's always someone going further, besides, reaching 10km ranks you 1 spot lower, so if for example 190 people played a distance & 1st has > 10km, he doesnt get diamond either

Take last week for example, the pit distance weekly extreme, despite it saying 300 players the 3rd had over 10km, and will have earned a gold

Currently I myself see gold in the weekly, im 1st, but with 15km i lose a spot

@Max654 I like the game, I like the challenges

I've helped people before earning a diamond cup

And honestly, there's always gonna be someone messing up your attempts, maybe it isnt clear, but a diamond being too easy will make other pro's snag it even if they normally wouldn't if they see their chance

Besides im not the best, nor biggest RL player, I'm pretty sure there's at least 5 other guys you'll curse more than ya curse me xD

Wait till wednesdayeve, u'll see me drop a big chunk of spots on both weeklies

The main reason I go high on some, is because I could record it & show it to the people (but not always for everyone to see, sometimes other pro's get their view & can beat me if they mix my strategy into their own, thats why I mostly upload them hidden) like this weekly challenge for example, as I need some specific parts of the challenge for my tutorial (though idk if i'll finish it since there's 1 thing i needed to record which only happens at 6000m or something, and another that I even haven't been able to get in 15km)

But, that tutorial is effectively what should give more people the ability to earn a '100% assured diamond'

I uploaded my tutorial partially already, if someone wants to take a peek at it they should ask me (here or pm or on psn) & i'll pass them the link, at least this weekly could be a decent practice

And glitched challenges at 4095,43m aren't that extremely hard, there have been easy ones, and hard ones, last glitched (weekly extreme) was a hard one, last glitched daily at 4095 was an easy one, if u take in account these '4 pillars in the wind' happen every section (a section is ~300m, there's always a 'pause' moment every 300m) & 'hard sections' start at 1400m (normal challenges, 900m for extremes) that means (4095-1400 = 2695m of sections, meaning 9 sections when counting from 1200m onwards (between 1400m & the pause at 1500m a pillar wind can happen too) meaning a total of 10 of these things can happen (theoretically it can happen 2x inbetween sections but that hardly happens)

It doesnt always come up, there's sections it doesnt (last weekly extreme had something like 6 i believe? But that one had some problematic setups)

Edited by DJ_AdruA
  • Like 3

On 25/10/2018 at 6:21 PM, DJ_AdruA said:

For the rest, there's always someone going further, besides, reaching 10km ranks you 1 spot lower, so if for example 190 people played a distance & 1st has > 10km, he doesnt get diamond either

Take last week for example, the pit distance weekly extreme, despite it saying 300 players the 3rd had over 10km, and will have earned a gold

Currently I myself see gold in the weekly, im 1st, but with 15km i lose a spot

In fact, the "glitch" that decrease you of one spot if you are on the last diamond spot, doesn't occur each time : so you can gain a diamond cup even if you make a distance over 10km, be ranked 1st and with less of 200 players, but I don't understand why it sometimes occurs and most of time not (For example, I experienced 2 times a distance of 30km+ on a murfy's challenge with less than 200 players, and gained a gold one time and a diamond the last time, I don't understand why) : I saw a bunch of time (often on neverending pits) the last diamond spot with 10km+ effectively gained a diamond as it should be normally and not be affected by this glitch : but clearly it's (unfortunately) not the most of the cases.

On 26/10/2018 at 7:41 AM, DJ_AdruA said:

@Max654 I like the game, I like the challenges

I've helped people before earning a diamond cup

And honestly, there's always gonna be someone messing up your attempts, maybe it isnt clear, but a diamond being too easy will make other pro's snag it even if they normally wouldn't if they see their chance

Besides im not the best, nor biggest RL player, I'm pretty sure there's at least 5 other guys you'll curse more than ya curse me xD

Wait till wednesdayeve, u'll see me drop a big chunk of spots on both weeklies

Don't be so modest, concerning the murfy's distance challenge of PSVita type (special touchscreen type), you are without doubt one of the 4 best players ever since the begining of these challenges and you own the 2nd best distance ever done by someone other than me : a real great achievement for sure :)

I have myself, for months, recorded ALL types of paths you can encountered on this challenge (even the glitches phases that only appear after 32.8km) but I never took time to compile all that stuff in a tutorial video. Maybe your future video should encourage me to move also on this road ^^

On 28-10-2018 at 2:07 AM, Arkiokin said:

In fact, the "glitch" that decrease you of one spot if you are on the last diamond spot, doesn't occur each time : so you can gain a diamond cup even if you make a distance over 10km, be ranked 1st and with less of 200 players, but I don't understand why it sometimes occurs and most of time not (For example, I experienced 2 times a distance of 30km+ on a murfy's challenge with less than 200 players, and gained a gold one time and a diamond the last time, I don't understand why) : I saw a bunch of time (often on neverending pits) the last diamond spot with 10km+ effectively gained a diamond as it should be normally and not be affected by this glitch : but clearly it's (unfortunately) not the most of the cases.

Don't be so modest, concerning the murfy's distance challenge of PSVita type (special touchscreen type), you are without doubt one of the 4 best players ever since the begining of these challenges and you own the 2nd best distance ever done by someone other than me : a real great achievement for sure :)

I have myself, for months, recorded ALL types of paths you can encountered on this challenge (even the glitches phases that only appear after 32.8km) but I never took time to compile all that stuff in a tutorial video. Maybe your future video should encourage me to move also on this road ^^

I know about that 10km+ not always glitching, in my experience, I think i always earned a 'gold' in the popup which gave me diamond, and a 'diamond' in the popup gave me gold (i think, i easily lose track of my diamond cup amount i barely look at it) but it is problematic nonetheless (idk if the trophy unlocks if u get 'diamond', i think it is the popup that matters since on the ps4 version you can 'glitch out' the max awesomeness level trophy if your popup doesnt show) 

My score is the best anyone except you did? I believe my personal best to be 22,55 km but im really looking forward to get to 32,8 at least once, i wanna experience the glitches on my own

The video i am compiling is only about the things i know of, and its not ready yet (idk if i'll finish it soon since im trying to record specific parts now)

It also probably isnt detailed enough (... Yet, idk if i'll go deeper in it or not) to be a '100% sure do-all-pillar-winds-with-ease' thing, but it should be a good view & the meaning 'why' 'do this or that' should become at least 'a bit clearer'

Without ur knowledge & videos i'd never get this far, thank you big time for that :D

16 hours ago, DJ_AdruA said:

I know about that 10km+ not always glitching, in my experience, I think i always earned a 'gold' in the popup which gave me diamond, and a 'diamond' in the popup gave me gold (i think, i easily lose track of my diamond cup amount i barely look at it) but it is problematic nonetheless (idk if the trophy unlocks if u get 'diamond', i think it is the popup that matters since on the ps4 version you can 'glitch out' the max awesomeness level trophy if your popup doesnt show) 

My score is the best anyone except you did? I believe my personal best to be 22,55 km but im really looking forward to get to 32,8 at least once, i wanna experience the glitches on my own

The video i am compiling is only about the things i know of, and its not ready yet (idk if i'll finish it soon since im trying to record specific parts now)

It also probably isnt detailed enough (... Yet, idk if i'll go deeper in it or not) to be a '100% sure do-all-pillar-winds-with-ease' thing, but it should be a good view & the meaning 'why' 'do this or that' should become at least 'a bit clearer'

Without ur knowledge & videos i'd never get this far, thank you big time for that :D

Thanks again ^^

Well, except me, only 8 distances over 20km were made by 4 players (you own 2 of those distances). Binouze91 made one time the only 30km+ outside me with 32.7km (just before the glitched phase) with at least 8 alphas succeeded in this run : an unexpected distance since it was the first (and the only) time he came over 15km, but it was the greatest overall challenges player, so why not haha. So except this outstanding run, you are second with 22.55km ;)

After 32.8km the main visible glitch is with the rope phase where you will be glued on the wall that hold the rope. So it can appear first to be unavoidable and the end of the challenge, but it exists a technic to not be glued on it. In the same way, almost half of the pillar in the wind phases are desactivated : so you have to push up the first pillar much more often than before (like always on beta phase or on some basic pillars phases that was never dangerous before). However, there is a real unavoidable glitch, you can't absolutely do nothing with a touchscreen version : in a special configuration your character will do the same you have at 4095m challenges (he will refuse to jump there). Fortunately it's pretty rare and it doesn't occur each time but, for example this is why I died on my last 38km : a real end of the challenge/nothing to do.

Keep on your good working

Edited by Arkiokin