inFamous First Light not showing on trophy list.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, RapidFireXVI said:

Anything else I can try? Still not showing. I have synced many times.

It might be stuck in hidden mode on PSN (Rare but it happens) - try hiding it again on PS4, make sure it then shows as hidden on Vita & PS3 too (if not then mark it hidden on those too).

Once you hide it, earn a new trophy in any game, sync it to PSN, then update your profile here on the site.

Then unhide the game on all platforms and earn a new trophy, sync, then update profile here on site - hopefully that should trick PSN into actually unhiding it

3 hours ago, BlindMango said:

It might be stuck in hidden mode on PSN (Rare but it happens) - try hiding it again on PS4, make sure it then shows as hidden on Vita & PS3 too (if not then mark it hidden on those too).

Once you hide it, earn a new trophy in any game, sync it to PSN, then update your profile here on the site.

Then unhide the game on all platforms and earn a new trophy, sync, then update profile here on site - hopefully that should trick PSN into actually unhiding it

3 hours ago, PermaFox said:

@RapidFireXVI If you are able to figure this one out, could you please post here again?  I think a few people might have this problem.

I followed what you said @BlindMango I even purchased premium so I didn't have to wait an hour to update my profile on the site. 

I hid Infamous First light, then went to GTA V and earned a trophy, synced to psn, and then updated on psn profiles.

I then unhid Infamous first light, then went back to GTA V and earned another trophy, synced to psn, and then updated on psn profiles.

Unfortunately this did not fix the problem and Infamous is still nowhere to be found.

46 minutes ago, RapidFireXVI said:

I followed what you said @BlindMango I even purchased premium so I didn't have to wait an hour to update my profile on the site. 

I hid Infamous First light, then went to GTA V and earned a trophy, synced to psn, and then updated on psn profiles.

I then unhid Infamous first light, then went back to GTA V and earned another trophy, synced to psn, and then updated on psn profiles.

Unfortunately this did not fix the problem and Infamous is still nowhere to be found.

If u have other consoles like ps3 it Vita check on them to see if it's hidden on them I had an issue once and turned out it was still hidden on my ps3

I fixed it. In the privacy settings on the ps4 it was hidden in the "hidden games for ps4" I was looking at "hidden games for ps3 and ps vita" which has ps4 titles in there as well. I noticed the ps4 only list says hides from activities, profile, and trophy list, while the ps3 and vita (and ps4)  list just hides trophies. Anyways its fixed now and shows up on psn profiles.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, RapidFireXVI said:

I fixed it. In the privacy settings on the ps4 it was hidden in the "hidden games for ps4" I was looking at "hidden games for ps3 and ps vita" which has ps4 titles in there as well. I noticed the ps4 only list says hides from activities, profile, and trophy list, while the ps3 and vita (and ps4)  list just hides trophies. Anyways its fixed now and shows up on psn profiles.

Sweet! :yay: That's another weird one I"ll have to take note of. The PS3 and Vita list on PS4 hasn't worked for a while, maybe update 6.0 finally fixed that