Lullaby Mahjong Peerless Tile

Crispy_Oglop

Thought i'd post this here as it had me stumped for a while. So there are 3 Peerless Tiles available in each playthrough. Using a Peerless Tile in any Mahjong game will instantly send your opponents bankrupt and you win the entire game, all-rounds included instantly.

These Peerless Tiles come in very handy for the arguably tricky Mahjong Substory and the two tournaments you access in the Kamurocho and Sotenbori Mahjong parlors - both of which you need to win to edge closer towards the 100% completion trophy

One particular Peerless Tile locations is a little tricky - it's in some office space right beneath the Lullaby Mahjong area on the floor below. But it's possible to find yourself locked out of that room and the Peerless Tile seemingly unobtainable. If you are trying to get into the office and find the door won't budge, it's probably because you are 1) Playing during the day in Kamurocho and 2) Have an unfinished Substory called 'Welcome to the Modern Age'.

This Substory can only be completed at night in Kamurocho. If you are in the middle of the main story, all you need to do is progress until you reach a night time chapter, complete the 'Welcome to the Modern Age' substory and you can grab the Peerless Tile. Or if you are in Premium Adventure mode you can change day/night at either Serena or Aoi.

Hope this helps, I honestly thought I had a bugged game at first. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I completely mismanaged my peerless tiles(used them on the easy and medium table) and by the time I realized my mistake, it was too late.;( I should have actually read the guides but I didn't because it said nothing was missable so I just dismissed reading the rest.lol Had to get threw majhong the hard way but I managed to by just ron and tsumo my way thru(without knowing hans). 

Edited by The-Sigma-Alpha