Spiderman: My Thoughts (Spoiler-Free)

PhantomFear94

No. Not every game needs MP. How they would implement it in this type of game would only make it seems shoehorned in for the sake of having it. Add STORY not unnecessary crap.

Good review OP. I agree with everything you said 100%. I loved getting the platinum with my only real complaint being there are too many crimes. Its not a huge grind to do them after the story was done (only did about half during), but like you said, having 4 factions was a little much. 

Edited by coldsphinx93
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, coldsphinx93 said:

No. Not every game needs MP. How they would implement it in this type of game would only make it seems shoehorned in for the sake of having it. Add STORY not unnecessary crap.

Good review OP. I agree with everything you said 100%. I loved getting the platinum with my only real complaint being there are too many crimes. Its not a huge grind to do them after the story was done (only did about half during), but like you said, having 4 factions was a little much. 

1) I'm very happy its SP only as well, I don't love MP in most cases

2) Yeh they were irritating.  They technically won't bother people not going for the platinum, but its still too much. 

5 hours ago, The Titan said:

I'm hoping they add something to keep the game going. After the city stories are finished maybe they can add MP?

They are doing 3 DLC packs, all out before the end of 2018 under the collective title "The City Never Sleeps".

Unconfirmed at this stage whether they'll have trophies or be like South Park: TFBW and just add trophy-less side content.  Was only £15 for me w/ the physical purchase, so it probably won't be masses.