Request access to alt accounts for downloading and viewing your creations.

Deathon6

Hi everybody, 

I created 36 alt accounts that I have used to download and view my creations and am willing to share these accounts with you guys so you can use them to download and view your creations as well. I might create additional alt accounts if they need to be created. 

What you need to know about these accounts. 

These accounts are new and have never been used for anything other than downloading and viewing creations. No content has ever been purchased using these accounts so game sharing is not possible with these accounts. 

If you would like to request permission to use these accounts for the purpose of downloading and viewing your creations then please send me a private message on my psn profile account and I will get back to you as soon as possible. If you reply here that you want to use these accounts then please expect a message in your psn profile message box. 

How many accounts will I get? 

The number of accounts you get depends on how many you need in order to reach 500,000 xp. The maximum I will lend out to one player is five at a time but you can request more at anytime. You just can not have more than 5 at any one time. So if you want more simply send me a message to my psn profiles message box stating you would like to borrow more accounts and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

How will you determine how many accounts I get? 

I take into consideration several different factors. These factors include,

• How much xp you have left until 500,000
  • How many creations you have available to download and view.

How long do I have to use these accounts?

Everyone will have 24 hours to use the account lent out. Each account has there own separate countdown timer. Once the timer has reached zero an account can be taken back at anytime.

How do you know which accounts have already been seen used by a certain player?

I will be keeping track of this using a spreadsheet. You will never receive and account you have already used. 

How do you prevent others that have already used the accounts from logging back in again?

Each time I hand out and account to a new player the password for that account will be changed. Once you return an account or if the account is taken back the password for that account will be changed. 

How much xp can I expect to get? 

30 creation slots

Accounts         Downloads             Views              Total

5                   15,000                  3,000            18,000 

36                 108,000                 21,600         129,600

40 creations slots.

5                   20,000                  4,000            24,000 

36                 144,000                 28,800         172,800

50 creation slots.

5                   25,000                  5,000            30,000 

36                 180,000                 36,000         216,000

60 creation slots.

5                   30,000                  6,000            36,000 

36                 216,000                 43,200         259,200

Please click here here to view the spreadsheet of the accounts that are available, will be available and how much time is left before an account becomes available. 

More information and spreadsheets will be added if needed. 

If you have any questions or concerns then please let me know below. 

Thank You! 

15 minutes ago, Deathon6 said:

Hi everybody, 

I created 36 alt accounts that I have used to download and view my creations and am willing to share these accounts with you guys so you can use them to download and view your creations as well. I might create additional alt accounts if they need to be created. 

What you need to know about these accounts. 

These accounts are new and have never been used for anything other than downloading and viewing creations. No content has ever been purchased using these accounts so game sharing is not possible with these accounts. 

If you would like to request permission to use these accounts for the purpose of downloading and viewing your creations then please send me a private message on my psn profile account and I will get back to you as soon as possible. If you reply here that you want to use these accounts then please expect a message in your psn profile message box. 

How many accounts will I get? 

The number of accounts you get depends on how many you need in order to reach 500,000 xp. The maximum I will lend out to one player is five at a time but you can request more at anytime. You just can not have more than 5 at any one time. So if you want more simply send me a message to my psn profiles message box stating you would like to borrow more accounts and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

How will you determine how many accounts I get? 

I take into consideration several different factors. These factors include,

• How much xp you have left until 500,000
  • How many creations you have available to download and view.

How long do I have to use these accounts?

Everyone will have 24 hours to use the account lent out. Each account has there own separate countdown timer. Once the timer has reached zero an account can be taken back at anytime.

How do you know which accounts have already been seen used by a certain player?

I will be keeping track of this using a spreadsheet. You will never receive and account you have already used. 

How do you prevent others that have already used the accounts from logging back in again?

Each time I hand out and account to a new player the password for that account will be changed. Once you return an account or if the account is taken back the password for that account will be changed. 

How much xp can I expect to get? 

30 creation slots

5                   15,000                  3,000            18,000 

36                 108,000                 21,600         129,600

40 creations slots.

5                   20,000                  4,000            24,000 

36                 144,000                 28,800         172,800

50 creation slots.

5                   25,000                  5,000            30,000 

36                 180,000                 36,000         216,000

60 creation slots.

5                   30,000                  6,000            36,000 

36                 216,000                 43,200         259,200

Please click here here to view the spreadsheet of the accounts that are available, will be available and how much time is left before an account becomes available. 

More information and spreadsheets will be added if needed. 

If you have any questions or concerns then please let me know below. 

Thank You! 

I'd suggest you at least keep the serial code of your console on hand, so that you can use it if an account gets its pass/email changed for whatever reason. 

5 hours ago, Tempestad_cl said:

I don't know if you knew it, but there's a list with lots of accounts to use (around 120) made for Killzone 2 boosting that some people is using.

Anyway, I'm going to be missing like 20 accounts to finish this, so I would like to have access to yours.

Right now I am only lending these accounts out to players who need downloads for Modnation Racers. But I will take your request into consideration after October 10th.