Resonance of Fate 4k/HD Edition officially announced

dermarx

17 minutes ago, MMX20 said:

Sorry for the double post, but will we be able to pre-order Resonance of Fate 4K on the PS Store today?

The preorder have been available since last friday on Steam so its definitely coming today for playstation when the stores updates in a few hours. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Aexuz said:

The preorder have been available since last friday on Steam so its definitely coming today for playstation when the stores updates in a few hours. 

Ok. Thanks for letting me know. Hopefully, you're right so I can pre-order it.

On 9/20/2018 at 4:19 PM, MMX20 said:

Are the pre-order page for Resonance of Fate Remastered PS4 up in the PS Store?

On 10/2/2018 at 4:58 PM, MMX20 said:

Still no Pre-Order page for Resonance of Fate PS4 in the US PS Store. When will they put the pre-orders in the PS Store? :(

33 minutes ago, MMX20 said:

Sorry for the double post, but will we be able to pre-order Resonance of Fate 4K on the PS Store today?

3 minutes ago, MMX20 said:

Ok. Thanks for letting me know. Hopefully, you're right so I can pre-order it.

You already got the PS3 version and didn't finish more than a third of the game...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MMX20 said:

@MMDE Okay, I have just about enough of you stalking me and replying and quoting me. Seriously, leave me alone.

I'm not stalking you, you're not that special, at least in that sense. I got a feed for the latest posts and updates etc, and I reply to a lot of stuff.

You've just been whining about this game for weeks now, both here and in chat. You're worried you won't be able to get ripped off AKA not be able to pre-order a game for a higher price than what it will be after a couple of weeks out. It's not like you want a special edition or something either? It's just pay extra for a digital version at release instead of waiting for some few weeks. Worst case, you can buy it at release... :S  Meanwhile, you already got the game for PS3 and you didn't get further than a third of the main story line... I 100% the game, and if you think the original release was grindy, the new release is definitely not going to be less, it might be many times worse if they fix some exploits.

And stop posting if you're so fragile you can't handle people responding to what you post.

Edited by MMDE

Just now, MMX20 said:

@MMDE Just leave me alone. I have just about enough of you. Just don't reply to me ever again. I don't to hear any more words from you.

Sorry, but you don't get to decide who responds to what you post. The internet is not your bubble. And I hope you're getting help with your obvious anger issues.

25 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I'm not stalking you, you're not that special, at least in that sense. I got a feed for the latest posts and updates etc, and I reply to a lot of stuff.

You've just been whining about this game for weeks now, both here and in chat. You're worried you won't be able to get ripped off AKA not be able to pre-order a game for a higher price than what it will be after a couple of weeks out. It's not like you want a special edition or something either? It's just pay extra for a digital version at release instead of waiting for some few weeks. Meanwhile, you already got the game for PS3 and you didn't get further than a third of the main story line... I 100% the game, and if you think the original release was grindy, the new release is definitely not going to be less, it might be many times worse if they fix some exploits.

And stop posting if you're so fragile you can't handle people responding to what you post.

Well if you are really a fan of this game there is a high chance you will end up preordering it because there will not be a physical release and you will get avatars and a theme as a bonus.

It will take months before the price drop for this game  so in this particular case the preorder sounds reasonable to me. 

20 minutes ago, Aexuz said:

Well if you are really a fan of this game there is a high chance you will end up preordering it because there will not be a physical release and you will get avatars and a theme as a bonus.

It will take months before the price drop for this game  so in this particular case the preorder sounds reasonable to me. 

Well, if you're really a fan of this game, you finish more than a third of it.

@Aexus Sorry about that. But if you don't mind me asking, what time does the PS Store fully updates and do you think the pre-order page for Resonance of Fate 4K will be up in the PS Store. I know you told me that it definately will be in the PS Store, so I wanted to make sure. 

But MMDE (Which I hate to admit it) does have a point about me not finishing the whole game, but he's definately wrong about getting ripped off by pre-ordering the 4K version. I won't get ripped off at all when pre-ordering it. And I will enjoy the avatar and PS4 theme that comes with my pre-order of Resonance of Fate PS4.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MMX20 said:

@Aexus Sorry about that. But if you don't mind me asking, what time does the PS Store fully updates and do you think the pre-order page for Resonance of Fate 4K will be up in the PS Store. I know you told me that it definately will be in the PS Store, so I wanted to make sure. 

But MMDE (Which I hate to admit it) does have a point about me not finishing the whole game, but he's definately wrong about getting ripped off by pre-ordering the 4K version. I won't get ripped off at all when pre-ordering it. And I will enjoy the avatar and PS4 theme that comes with my pre-order of Resonance of Fate PS4.

I'm surprised there is no preorder yet. The store fully upgrades around 12 ~1pm and because Steam already had it I was certain it was coming today to PSN but it was not the case it seems. 

I will be checking the store from time to time to see if it still comes later today but if its not the case we will have to wait another week :S

36 minutes ago, MMX20 said:

I am starting to think we will get a Battle Chef Birgade situation with Resonance of Fate 4K HD Edition. Like said game, it will be up to preorder according to website and trailers, but upon that, it won't until the release. I can handle the wait.

Maybe it will be up next week for pre order?

24 minutes ago, Kurorac said:

Maybe it will be up next week for pre order?

Dunno about that. Some friends of mine said it will probably be too late to pre-order since we're close to release. Or has there been cases of games being pre-ordered before release?

Edit: I tried a live chat about it and they said they are working to bring it to the pre-order store as soon as possbily, but it's close to release next week. And I can't even log into PS Blog to comment about that. And I tried the community forums, but they're broken as well. Something doesn't add up about this...

Edited by MMX20
Adding more to say

On 10/9/2018 at 6:18 PM, MMX20 said:

I found that the first 10 or so hours of this game are the hardest, after you level a bit and start exploring it starts getting easier :D 

1 minute ago, Aexuz said:

So tomorrow is the last possible day for the preorder to show up in the store since the game is releasing on friday. 

U think the pre-order page will be up tomorrow? Still, I wonder what was the hold-up with the pre-order page for Resonance of Fate 4K HD Edition in the PS Store.