Resonance of Fate 4k/HD Edition officially announced

dermarx

Well, I wouldn't say it's hard to obtain the plat. Tedious, more like, when doing the Battle Arena stuff and maybe the side area Neverland. If you understand the game mechanics, doing those things isn't impossible.

I would gladly get this game again for PS4. I'm not that bothered about the preorder deal, it'll come out when it comes out.

5 minutes ago, MMX20 said:

Today is PS Store update day. Let's hope the pre-order page for Resonance of Fate 4K HD Edition will be up. If not, let's hope we can get the pre-order bonuses upon release Friday.

Can't see anything in the german store. :/

Just now, dermarx said:

It is updated, I think since it is 5:15 pm here and they updated the store before noon.

So, yeah, maybe they f***ed up.

Yeah. I tried contacting them through livechat and they weren't really helpful with that. Oh well, I can get it upon release. Though I am a bit disappointed that we won't get the pre-order bonuses when it releases this Friday.

10 minutes ago, MMX20 said:

Oh well. Perhaps they will fix their mistake soon. But at least we get to buy the game.

Yeah. I'm hoping they will in the upcoming days. I'm downloading the game right now but I will have to wait until very late today to finally play it ?

11 minutes ago, Aexuz said:

Yeah. I'm hoping they will in the upcoming days. I'm downloading the game right now but I will have to wait until very late today to finally play it 1f616.png

Hey, no worries. At least you get to play it soon. Doesn't matter if people don't get pre-order bonuses or they do get them, it's all about having fun with the games u buy.