Venocide

Extended Trailer + Box Art

26 posts in this topic

The trailer contains a bit too many spoilers imo. Liking the box art, anyone else notice the clock has 13 numbers :lol: .

Edited by Dragon-Archon

The boxart is simply amazing. Here is a game I don't mind buying for 70 euros!!! I would love that the All-In-One Package would also get a physical release! The trailers are getting too much spoiler, no? But that still builds my hype! xD 

Edited by Caju_94

Combat and exploration is soo appealing, and feels are gonna fluctuate during the story.

Every world revealed thus far has captivated me! Only through playing will I know which world I love most.

Art cover looks gorgeous!

Edit: After looking at the cover for a bit, I noticed Xion is in front of Roxas. Could mean a return!

Edited by DarknessKey92

This is simply going to be the best game of all time. I absolutely cannot wait. 

That box art is incredible. I expected no less but that more than exceeded my expectations. 

19 minutes ago, DarknessKey92 said:

Edit: After looking at the cover for a bit, I noticed Xion is in front of Roxas. Could mean a return!

Spoiler

I think it's safe to say she will return, seeing how everyone else is back.

I'm going to die getting selfies.

36 minutes ago, DarknessKey92 said:

Who?

8 minutes ago, Ekenier said:

Who?

Did you ever play Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days? I'm guessing you haven't otherwise you'd know who Xion is :P 

Edited by Venocide

34 minutes ago, Ekenier said:

Who?

Xion:

300686.jpg

55 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:
  Hide contents

I think it's safe to say she will return, seeing how everyone else is back.

Spoiler

I could imagine Xion and Aqua having a connection, or at least help her break the norted spell.

22 minutes ago, DarknessKey92 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I could imagine Xion and Aqua having a connection, or at least help her break the norted spell.

Spoiler

Could be, I just hope there's a good explanation for bringing her back, as she was a clone of Sora's nobody. Also curious as to why Hayner, Pence, and Olette will be searching for Roxas, as I understand it, he merged with Sora to become a complete being again.

Great trailer and awesome box art (as usual). Can't wait for this game!

Honestly I have no words anymore, gorgeous, masterful, game of the millennium are all tired adjectives by now, so I'll just stop it here :P

The boxart looks divine, January 29 can't come soon enough. 

Edited by Mah2c

2 hours ago, Venocide said:

Did you ever play Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days? I'm guessing you haven't otherwise you'd know who Xion is :P 

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Xion:

300686.jpg

I've seen the movie, but I have no idea who that is.  If she was in there I don't remember seeing her.

3 minutes ago, Ekenier said:

I've seen the movie, but I have no idea who that is.  If she was in there I don't remember seeing her.

Don't worry, that's a known side effect. Everyone forgot about Sora too between KH CoM and KH2 :awesome: .

Box art is awesome, the downside to having the Deluxe edition pre-ordered is that it won't bear that lovely art (steelbook instead, and a rather bland one at that)

The box art looks great. Like all the trailers so far, I have not and will not watch it. I always avoid trailers since they tend to spoil too much.

I tell myself I'm not going to watch anymore trailers yet here I am lol. I've been waiting for this game since middle school. 

Yes, I've seen the Japanese trailer and it looks pretty dope, looks like everyone is back and Aqua's becoming a Heartless so we may have to put her down. :(

Great job on the box art. Can't wait to see where this city is. Dope for the game to come out, which means I have to go back and start being serious about platinuming the rest of the series. xD

10 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:
  Hide contents

Could be, I just hope there's a good explanation for bringing her back, as she was a clone of Sora's nobody. Also curious as to why Hayner, Pence, and Olette will be searching for Roxas, as I understand it, he merged with Sora to become a complete being again.

Spoiler

I have a feeling that the footage of Axel crying could be over seeing Xion again, and the last clip is of Roxas at what appears to be a stone castle. It really peaks my curiosity how the story is gonna play out, but it's looking quite intense for sure.

Awesome trailer and boxart. Looking back, Kingdom Hearts series has come a long way.

The sheer grand scale of the Big Hero 6 world is amazing. It feels like a sandbox action JRPG.

The ice cream scenes are very touching. I miss you, Roxas.

It's good to see some old and familiar faces of previous antagonists coming back. Looking forward to the roles they play in this grand finale of the Xehanort saga.

Hayner, Pence and Olette. Hope they will find Roxas.

Pirates of the Caribbean have great battle gameplay. It reminded me of Assassin's Creed Black Flag. 

Nice feature of able to take selfies.

Long time no see, Ventus. Hope he awakes soon.

You've been through a lot, Aqua. 

Xehanort, It's time.

Kairi. Got it memorized? 

Sora reaches out to Aqua?

Axel remembers Xion? 

The finale begins.

Edited by fantrig99

preordered/paid for deluxe. so wont have that box art probably.