Extended Trailer + Box Art

Venocide

The boxart is simply amazing. Here is a game I don't mind buying for 70 euros!!! I would love that the All-In-One Package would also get a physical release! The trailers are getting too much spoiler, no? But that still builds my hype! xD 

Edited by Caju_94
  • Like 1

Combat and exploration is soo appealing, and feels are gonna fluctuate during the story.

Every world revealed thus far has captivated me! Only through playing will I know which world I love most.

Art cover looks gorgeous!

Edit: After looking at the cover for a bit, I noticed Xion is in front of Roxas. Could mean a return!

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, DarknessKey92 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I could imagine Xion and Aqua having a connection, or at least help her break the norted spell.

Spoiler

Could be, I just hope there's a good explanation for bringing her back, as she was a clone of Sora's nobody. Also curious as to why Hayner, Pence, and Olette will be searching for Roxas, as I understand it, he merged with Sora to become a complete being again.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Venocide said:

Did you ever play Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days? I'm guessing you haven't otherwise you'd know who Xion is :P 

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Xion:

300686.jpg

I've seen the movie, but I have no idea who that is.  If she was in there I don't remember seeing her.

Yes, I've seen the Japanese trailer and it looks pretty dope, looks like everyone is back and Aqua's becoming a Heartless so we may have to put her down. :(

Great job on the box art. Can't wait to see where this city is. Dope for the game to come out, which means I have to go back and start being serious about platinuming the rest of the series. xD

10 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:
  Hide contents

Could be, I just hope there's a good explanation for bringing her back, as she was a clone of Sora's nobody. Also curious as to why Hayner, Pence, and Olette will be searching for Roxas, as I understand it, he merged with Sora to become a complete being again.

Spoiler

I have a feeling that the footage of Axel crying could be over seeing Xion again, and the last clip is of Roxas at what appears to be a stone castle. It really peaks my curiosity how the story is gonna play out, but it's looking quite intense for sure.

• Like 2

Awesome trailer and boxart. Looking back, Kingdom Hearts series has come a long way.

The sheer grand scale of the Big Hero 6 world is amazing. It feels like a sandbox action JRPG.

The ice cream scenes are very touching. I miss you, Roxas.

It's good to see some old and familiar faces of previous antagonists coming back. Looking forward to the roles they play in this grand finale of the Xehanort saga.

Hayner, Pence and Olette. Hope they will find Roxas.

Pirates of the Caribbean have great battle gameplay. It reminded me of Assassin's Creed Black Flag. 

Nice feature of able to take selfies.

Long time no see, Ventus. Hope he awakes soon.

You've been through a lot, Aqua. 

Xehanort, It's time.

Kairi. Got it memorized? 

Sora reaches out to Aqua?

Axel remembers Xion? 

The finale begins.

Edited by fantrig99