Hero Colosseum Battle List?

Bos10George

Seeing as I couldn't find a list of how many Hero Colosseum story battles there were, I created one as I progressed. Please keep in mind that you will need to complete all Non-DLC free battles as well for the trophy.

Does anyone know how many Hero Colosseum story battles there are? I thought this would be a relatively quick trophy, but I'm on my 15th battle and its only now just Tien. There are about 50 characters not to mention NPCs am I going to have to play them all? If there is no list, here is what I have so far.

1 - Goten

2 - Kid Trunks

3 - Vegeta

4 - Hercule

5 - Majin Buu

6 - Piccolo

7 - Frieza

8 - NPC 1

9 - NPC 2

10 - Dodoria

11 - Zarbon

12 - Goku

13 - Yamcha

14 - Krillin

15 - Tien

16 - Whis

17 - Beerus

18 - Android 18 (good timing)

19 - Android 17

20 - Great Saiyaman 2 (Saiyawoman?[Saiyaperson??])

21 - Great Saiyaman

22 - Jaco

23 - Vados

24 - Guldo

25 - Saibaman

26 - Pan

27 - Frost 

28 - Gotenks

29 - Cabba

30 - Vegeta

31 - Goku

32 - Hit

33 - Champa

34 - Beerus

35 - Gogeta

I'll go back and edit this as I progress, but I would like to know if its already published.

This should be the complete story list. I think a few of these can be skipped, but it was not apparent when I was going through it. I could have sworn it made me fight those 2 NPCs before the story continued. Also battles like Guldo and Zarbon cannot be repeated, making me wonder if they needed to be done at all.

Edited by Bos10George
Update
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

On 1/2/2022 at 11:43 AM, ItzMueKa12- said:

HI, Anyone help me with this Question please, how do you get the trophy/achievement , I already beat all the list excepts SSGSS GOKU AND GOLDEN FRIEZA they remove those two.. what do i need to do now? they replace those two for another one ???

Edited by SHAMELESS_47

• 9 months later...

Thanks for the video with the list!

This was one of the grindiest and most un-enjoyable trophy to get.

The battles themselves were frustrating using the recommended turn 2 strategy since trying to pull out Future Trunks and Rose Goku from 650 figures was near impossible. I save scummed after grinding 600 tp medals and kept pulling the Gacha capsules until I got a team of 3 SR SSJ Adult Gohans, UR SSGSS Gogeta (high speed, good attack) & UR Majin Buu (Gohan absorbed) (high health & attack). Had to do 600 TP medals twice - boring as hell to grind expert mission 17 over and over.

Then of course the guide here has all these skills you don't have so you can't do turn 2 ultimate right away, I was just adding random skills and doing the ultimate on turn 3 instead for awhile (easy enough at first). You get STA UP 01, ATK UP 01 & SPD UP 01 after beating Vados in story mode, some dlc characters from Bulma & finally the random in front of the hero colossuem table. Last skill you will get is UTG Up ET after defeating Hit in story mode. Hit also uses a Goku with -15% to ultimate at end of turn so you would need to temporarily add 4 UTG up T3s to 4 characters to offset his bullshit skill and launch the ultimate.

Its a pain and some of the final fights were only won cause of luck, Golden Frieza was the hardest IMO, his invincible frieza went after my Gohan instead of Gogeta or my master on the final turn which let me KO the master... no idea why but was very grateful.

Good luck to anyone who tries this nonsense.