ObsceneSociopath

Have any of you received your Lucozade/Larazade prizes?

7 posts in this topic

Pretty much the thread title.

After a bit of research I haven't yet come across anyone who has received their resource packs for not winning a big prize.

On Twitter I've seen people who've won copies of the game & even consoles still waiting for the e-mails telling them how to claim their prizes.

The official Lucozade Twitter account who's handling the promotion & support for it hasn't replied to anyone having problems with it since Friday.

I myself am waiting for a bunch of resource packs. Just wondering if any of you won anything & received it or heard anything? 

Lucozade? From "Super Frog"?

So this actually exists?...😯

Edited by Smashero

1 hour ago, Smashero said:

Lucozade? From "Super Frog"?

So this actually exists?...1f62f.png

Lucozade the drink.

Some regions are running a promotion to go alongside the release of Shadow of The Tomb Raider where they've temporarily renamed it "Larazade" & every bottle in the promotion has a code on it which you redeem on a website, you either win a fancy prize or get some Currency DLC for the game.

Edited by Rattamauled

Ive entered codes and had emails saying they will give me details at release and heard nothing.

Yeah I've added some codes from the drink and they say an email is coming but nothing happening. 

They said about 7 days after release. I've just received all my codes. Check your emails 

Edited by fabulousjordy