Assassin's Creed® Odyssey Trophy Set Leak! What are your trophy thoughts so far?

MyAssStretched

I just hope there is no complete game as both Alexios and Kassandra.  Other thing is fine.

and seems like there is none :)

trophy is nice mixed of things, typical AC eith no difficulty setting.

Could be another 3-4/10 platinum difficulty depend on what is in hidden trophy that could potential raise the difficulty if there are missable or require multiple playthrough / smart save back up due to narrative branch.

i saw one of hiddem trophy from Gamespot showcase. It require you to romance one people.  Trophy name is Aphrodite's Embrace.

btw, i hate naval combat and it looks like it is in full force this time. But i like greek theme and not msny game let you play as spartan open world game. So i will tolerate them. :)

Edited by FielVeredus
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, vincenth69 said:

Pretty sure even trophies are under NDA...

Especially if you reveal them as it's spoiler territory.

To be under an NDA, you have to have signed something. If the game is shipped/bought early, there's no NDA in place.

List looks fine, I hated the naval stuff in AC3 so I never played Rogue or AC4, but it seemed fine in AC Origins so if it's the same system from Origins in this game, that's alright. I really hope there's no trophies for romancing people... I really don't know why they added that to the series.

37 minutes ago, Caesar Clown said:

To be under an NDA, you have to have signed something. If the game is shipped/bought early, there's no NDA in place.

If you are a reviewer/influencer, you have probably signed an NDA. If you received an early copy of the game, you are 99% of the time in that category, so, I expect OP to have signed something.

The fact OP says they can't share anything about it indicates that some sort of NDA is probably in place too.

Edited by vincenth69

48 minutes ago, Caesar Clown said:

List looks fine, I hated the naval stuff in AC3 so I never played Rogue or AC4, but it seemed fine in AC Origins so if it's the same system from Origins in this game, that's alright. I really hope there's no trophies for romancing people... I really don't know why they added that to the series.

I typically never make a comment like this...but the bold is something I can honestly say is a mistake. The naval sections in Black Flag and Rogue are so smooth and fluid compared to the stiff annoying as hell crap from AC3 it's not even funny. They're actually, imo, superior to Origins too oddly enough but maybe only because it seemed more fluid to use the arsenal on the Jackdaw and Morrigan compared to what we had in Origins.

It's sorta like if AC3's naval sections were Guitar Hero then Black Flag and Rogue were Guitar Hero III for those that might understand this comparison.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I typically never make a comment like this...but the bold is something I can honestly say is a mistake. The naval sections in Black Flag and Rogue are so smooth and fluid compared to the stiff annoying as hell crap from AC3 it's not even funny. They're actually, imo, superior to Origins too oddly enough but maybe only because it seemed more fluid to use the arsenal on the Jackdaw and Morrigan compared to what we had in Origins.

It's sorta like if AC3's naval sections were Guitar Hero then Black Flag and Rogue were Guitar Hero III for those that might understand this comparison.

I agree, I loved the ship (combat) gameplay in blackflag but hated it in AC3. I gave Blackflag a chance and it was one of my best gaming decisions ?

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

They might be better in Black Flag than in 3 but I still hated them in both. I’m disappointed to see it’s back in a big way in Odyssey 

3 minutes ago, chalky83 said:

They might be better in Black Flag than in 3 but I still hated them in both. I’m disappointed to see it’s back in a big way in Odyssey 

Hating the gameplay is fine, but you at least played enough to know it's an improvement. That was sorta my point. Maybe Caesar Clown will like the improvements and have fun with it considering they were ok with what we had in Origins. 

------------------------------------------

As for the trophies we're seeing in Odyssey I'm not seeing anything off putting. The only thing that might suck is if fast travel is taken away for Island Hopper. That could get tedious for some people if they make it as bad as it could be lol.

I'm not reviewer/influencer. If asked how I was able to get the said early copy is not my saying to tell, sorry. If somewhere down the lines trophies has spoilers in them, to be fair, it's just a trophy list, I believe that trophy hunters would like to see the list way before release date, that's just my take on it. I'm new to this site since July of this year, if any problems occur in future postings of leaked trophy lists for unreleased games, then a moderator can do what he needs to my thread. I don't think leaking a trophy list is a bad unless you signed a contract saying otherwise but like i said I haven't. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, MyAssStretched said:

I'm not reviewer/influencer. If asked how I was able to get the said early copy is not my saying to tell, sorry. If somewhere down the lines trophies has spoilers in them, to be fair, it's just a trophy list, I believe that trophy hunters would like to see the list way before release date, that's just my take on it. I'm new to this site since July of this year, if any problems occur in future postings of leaked trophy lists for unreleased games, then a moderator can do what he needs to my thread. I don't think leaking a trophy list is a bad unless you signed a contract saying otherwise but like i said I haven't. 

I for one appreciate you releasing a list. It gives me a good idea what to look forward to and whether or not I want to start it right away. Thank you

• Like 3

7 hours ago, MyAssStretched said:

I have an early copy of Assassin's Creed00ae.png Odyssey and though I can't share anything about it I thought to just show the trophy set, just like I did for Shadow of The Tomb Raider 2 weeks before it's official release. There are a lot of Hidden Trophies. Later today, I will make a full list in text!

c9547f80cfd83c27e4a6c83a6699619b.png666b47f3a1e1efbc9718f0030d650b28.png

eb975309cf05ce67b61021e45678d87e.png0111cc9d0cf0f79abdb9a63b4f00d540.png

9cc42f4b51d43da0b17f6d367af30fcd.png

6f54224d727532fada3414b98a0546e2.png

fb8b43868af1e55471055d223149f1b5.png

640b72b5c23c543f6757fb7528a33c3b.png

89da14818d4b740af5177e2fcfb5c9a7.png

YOU LEGEND

1 hour ago, Gui_Heinen said:

@MyAssStretchedwould not you post a text with the complete list of trophies? Please, we are very curious ... ;s

I was gonna post the entire trophy list in text yesterday but I had a lot of work to do in my personal life, but sometime today I will post it. Same goes for another early copy game I have that doesn't come out until October 9th. called Evasion. 

• Like 1