Assassin's Creed® Odyssey Trophy Set Leak! What are your trophy thoughts so far?

MyAssStretched

We all know 1 of the hidden trophies is something along the line of collect all 56874 colectibles and do it twice with backwards control while blindfolded.

Ubisoft loves their collectibles. 

Nothing surprising about this list. It's just like any other AC games super booring and probably grindy aswell. Very few misc/combat trophies.

Atleast we get more ship combat! Loved that about Black Flag and Rogue.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Spyro said:

The hidden trophies would still be hidden until earned.

No you can check hidden trophies. just press :square: on them to see them.

21 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

As for the trophies we're seeing in Odyssey I'm not seeing anything off putting. The only thing that might suck is if fast travel is taken away for Island Hopper. That could get tedious for some people if they make it as bad as it could be lol.

Why would they remove fast travel for a trophy that requires you to do 20 quests?

1 minute ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Its a damn Assassin Creed game. Their all the damn same. 

No they certainly are not. Origins and odyssey are nothing like the games before it and the last 3 (unity, black flag, syndicate) before these 2 were quite different from all the last gen ones. They don't drastically change each game if that's what you mean but I don't understand why some people want to bitch about everything. Games don't have to be groundbreaking each time to still be awesome,fun games. 

1 minute ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

It was more of a joke about how they could troll us...but since it pertains to 3 separate islands taking away fast travel would force players to sail between them.

As long as your sailors can sing shanties or whatever they might be called in ancient greece beeing on the boat will be fun =)

16 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

No they certainly are not. Origins and odyssey are nothing like the games before it and the last 3 (unity, black flag, syndicate) before these 2 were quite different from all the last gen ones. They don't drastically change each game if that's what you mean but I don't understand why some people want to bitch about everything. Games don't have to be groundbreaking each time to still be awesome,fun games. 

Whos bitching? I dont understand either! Where you referring to me?? Im glad its the damn same thing almost. I might just damn not like it if its too different. I damn love collecting a millon things and waypoints. Trust me I love AC games. I played every single damn one, some even twice!!

16 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Whos bitching? I dont understand either! Where you referring to me?? Im glad its the damn same thing almost. I might just damn not like it if its too different. I damn love collecting a millon things and waypoints. Trust me I love AC games. I played every single damn one, some even twice!!

Oh you were referring to the trophy list not the games. My apologies then usually on this site those go hand in hand for people so I just assumed wrong but my bad.

Looks more or less the same as Origins. Which means a fairly easy but ultimately enjoyable platinum.

I'm glad that Ubi has continued their effort to ditch multiplayer trophies.

1 hour ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Its a damn Assassin Creed game. Their all the damn same. 

That's good, it means you don't have to buy them. Those that enjoy exploring new areas however are more than allowed to and don't need to take mouthbreathers like you attempt to discredit their fun.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

That's good, it means you don't have to buy them. Those that enjoy exploring new areas however are more than allowed to and don't need to take mouthbreathers like you attempt to discredit their fun.

Again. Gonna say it again. I love that its damn same thing. Wtf is a mouthbreather anyways.

2 hours ago, ZachBoardyHD said:

If it's true that most gameplay is on the water and there's only small islands within it, they clearly haven't made an effort making the game seeing from the ship combat is just taken from Black Flag/Rogue mechanism.

There is a world map online if you google. 0mcv9h0phg311.jpg

Seems to be a fair mix of mainland and islands. This map i supposedly 68% bigger then Origins. Not that impressive considering almost everything of that is water.