Glitched Trophies/Stats

Papidadi

Not sure if this is the point where my stats glitched and reset, causing my trophies to glitch. As I have 50 kills with all vehicles and have won 10 matches on every map in public mode and the corresponding trophies have not popped. I can only imagine my rocket kills stats/trophy is also glitched...

2 minutes ago, blackfiredeath17 said:

Did you personally host the lobbies? If not then that is why you're stats/trophies are glitched. For every match you do, you have to be the host if you want them to count. 

What this guy said is 100% true and accurate. If you didn't host your own matches, your screwed. Whatever you do, make sure, if you don't already have it, you still go to 30 days for that "All Sales are Final" trophy before giving up. 

2 hours ago, blackfiredeath17 said:

Did you personally host the lobbies? If not then that is why you're stats/trophies are glitched. For every match you do, you have to be the host if you want them to count. 

Hello Blackfiredeath17, Thank you for the information.

2 hours ago, CristianX-97 said:

What this guy said is 100% true and accurate. If you didn't host your own matches, your screwed. Whatever you do, make sure, if you don't already have it, you still go to 30 days for that "All Sales are Final" trophy before giving up. 

Hello Cristianx-97, I earned that trophy legitimately a couple of summers ago just playing for fun. Unfortunately I have only hosted a handful of matches so I most likely won't be earning any of the MP trophies that I am missing. What a major cluster F&^@ by Eat Sleep Play...smh

• 3 weeks later...

I read on a guide That when you take down a missle in nuke with the snipergun it wont count as destroy ,I have selfboosted shadow with a freind that helped me out and i got a second ps3,And i have been the host all the time so the stats cant glitch when boosting shadow,I did a few kills with shadow and it popped ,i have feeling that kills make by the snipergun dont count in ranked and can cause messing up the stats also