Kishnabe

Spyro Trophy Thoughts?

62 posts in this topic

Nostalgia!

Edited by Kishnabe

7 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

Nolstalgia!

All three will be easy, guaranteed. 

Do you need to even care about the trophies, when your nostalgia hits you hard whitin your heart :') eagerly waiting till november.

6 minutes ago, Arielferrari19 said:

Do you need to even care about the trophies, when your nostalgia hits you hard whitin your heart :') eagerly waiting till november.

Who says that you can't have a heaping help of nostalgia with your trophies?

Pretty easy looking lists, especially since I've 100%ed these games more times than I could ever count. Surprised that there are no trophies for completing all skill points.

Guess the developers forgot to push back the set release of the trophy list when they delayed the game, so yay we get to see it early :P 

Can't wait for these! At least I have Tomb Raider and Spider-Man to tide me over till then

Seems like you dont need to 100% spyro 3 since gnastys loot in 1 requires you to 100% every other level to get access, and the permanent superflame in 2 is also in the bonus level dragon shores that requires 100% completion. There doesn't seem to be anything about spyro 3s super bonus round(which is the level that unlocks after 100%ing every other level) so spyro 3 may end up being the easiet to plat dispite being the hardest to 100%.

Sounds pretty easy for someone who never played them, anyways I don't know how hard the requirements are for some of these things soo yeah ^^

I only played the ps2 games enter the dragonfly, a new beginning, the eternal night and dawn of the dragon, but I loved all of them so I am looking really forward to finally play these games :)

I love it. I love the list, the trophy images, everything. I can't wait for the game to come out in November!! Much nostalgia.

Edited by DuckSwimmer

1 hour ago, jgm4789 said:

Seems like you dont need to 100% spyro 3 since gnastys loot in 1 requires you to 100% every other level to get access, and the permanent superflame in 2 is also in the bonus level dragon shores that requires 100% completion. There doesn't seem to be anything about spyro 3s super bonus round(which is the level that unlocks after 100%ing every other level) so spyro 3 may end up being the easiet to plat dispite being the hardest to 100%.

The inverse of Sly, where you didn't have to 100% Sly 1 to plat, and I don't think you needed to for 2 either, but Sly 3 required 100% for some reason.

Dragon and On and On made me chuckle.

3 hours ago, jgm4789 said:

Spyro 2 even has the least amount of trophies, only 30.  Spyro 3, there is defeating the Sorceress, but it does seem like it's the first time you defeat her, not the second time.

Ah well, still gonna 100% all of these games regardless (well, first 2 cause it's required), but the third, also 100% it anyway :D

Looks easy enough can't wait for this to come out so excited

List looks nice 

The art on those trophies plus the frames around each icon seem influenced by the Ni No Kuni 2 trophy set. Looks nice!

The trophy icons are beautiful. I like icons that are colorful/vibrant, AND have a nice frame, AND non-lazy trophy names. This basically has the full package. Can't wait to play through these again with the modern makeover. Haven't played them since they came out on PS1.

Cool looking icons. Might have to check it out, often heard people say how good Spyro is but I've never played it.

It's been said several times already, but the trophy icons are really good! It's nice to see such detail being put in a minor thing like this. If this is a sign of things to come, than Spyro: Reignited Trilogy will surely be a beautiful experience.