Spyro Trophy Thoughts?

Kishnabe

6 minutes ago, Arielferrari19 said:

Do you need to even care about the trophies, when your nostalgia hits you hard whitin your heart :') eagerly waiting till november.

Who says that you can't have a heaping help of nostalgia with your trophies?

Pretty easy looking lists, especially since I've 100%ed these games more times than I could ever count. Surprised that there are no trophies for completing all skill points.

• Like 2

Seems like you dont need to 100% spyro 3 since gnastys loot in 1 requires you to 100% every other level to get access, and the permanent superflame in 2 is also in the bonus level dragon shores that requires 100% completion. There doesn't seem to be anything about spyro 3s super bonus round(which is the level that unlocks after 100%ing every other level) so spyro 3 may end up being the easiet to plat dispite being the hardest to 100%.

• Like 1

Sounds pretty easy for someone who never played them, anyways I don't know how hard the requirements are for some of these things soo yeah ^^

I only played the ps2 games enter the dragonfly, a new beginning, the eternal night and dawn of the dragon, but I loved all of them so I am looking really forward to finally play these games :)

1 hour ago, jgm4789 said:

Seems like you dont need to 100% spyro 3 since gnastys loot in 1 requires you to 100% every other level to get access, and the permanent superflame in 2 is also in the bonus level dragon shores that requires 100% completion. There doesn't seem to be anything about spyro 3s super bonus round(which is the level that unlocks after 100%ing every other level) so spyro 3 may end up being the easiet to plat dispite being the hardest to 100%.

The inverse of Sly, where you didn't have to 100% Sly 1 to plat, and I don't think you needed to for 2 either, but Sly 3 required 100% for some reason.

Dragon and On and On made me chuckle.

3 hours ago, jgm4789 said:

Spyro 2 even has the least amount of trophies, only 30.  Spyro 3, there is defeating the Sorceress, but it does seem like it's the first time you defeat her, not the second time.

Ah well, still gonna 100% all of these games regardless (well, first 2 cause it's required), but the third, also 100% it anyway :D