You can buy this game's trophies? whaaaat?

MyAssStretched

So I was searching through the web looking to see why no one has gotten a single trophy in this game, from what I know there are 3 users out there that have it hacked. So i found this web site called www.ps3trophies.xyz and they have both Attacking Zegeta games for 100% trophies for sale at $1,000. Though there are reviews for some of their games they offer. Have a look, http://www.ps3trophies.xyz/shop

• Like 1

All hail Lord SIKE!

s-l300.jpg

Instead of asking the question "why would anyone fall for this shit?" we should be saying "nobody should be falling for this shit!".

Why? Because us legit trophy hunters say so!

Edited by RigbySanchez439

• 4 weeks later...
On 20/09/2018 at 0:11 AM, Dorroile said:

So you can get ripped off AND get your PSN account stolen, with the added chance of your credit card being ripped off too? What a deal!

Lol what? I don't think the trophy buyers in the top 50 have had their accs stolen, nor have they had their credit cards stolen.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/19/2018 at 2:07 AM, MyAssStretched said:

So I was searching through the web looking to see why no one has gotten a single trophy in this game, from what I know there are 3 users out there that have it hacked. So i found this web site called www.ps3trophies.xyz and they have both Attacking Zegeta games for 100% trophies for sale at $1,000. Though there are reviews for some of their games they offer. Have a look, http://www.ps3trophies.xyz/shop

Looks like the site got taken down. Was probably a scam anyway lol

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...