Buying Issues

Duronamo

I redeemed 8,000 Yen in voucher codes from Play Asia, then tried to buy this game only to be stopped by an age restriction error, stating I would need to make the purchase with a debit or credit card to prove I am over 18+. As I don't have a Japanese bank account with being based in the UK, I seem to have hit quite a wall. Does anyone know a way around this as I've now got 8,000 Yen and can't buy the game? 

There is no way around it. Games rated Cero-Z can't be bought using wallet funds under any circumstances. You'll have to use those funds for something else.

If you still want the game, you'll need to buy the physical version or somehow find a Japanese credit card. But either way, it's going to cost you another 8000 JPY

1 hour ago, Shadiochao said:

There is no way around it. Games rated Cero-Z can't be bought using wallet funds under any circumstances. You'll have to use those funds for something else.

If you still want the game, you'll need to buy the physical version or somehow find a Japanese credit card. But either way, it's going to cost you another 8000 JPY

I feared as much. Probably best to invest in the physical version then. At least I'll be in credit for a while haha. Thanks for the reply.