Castlevania Requiem Rated for PS4 in Korea

7 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Castlevania Dracula X from the SNES/SFC would be an even better incentive, since aside from the virtual console hasn't seen a re-release

this is true, it also had a very poorly designed final battle arena, but it made for a great challenge. In essence they could release the game with 3 versions of Rondo (PC, SNES, PSP) and 3 versions of Symphony (PS1, SAT, PSP). The only difference i think between PS1 and PSP was being able to play as little Maria.

1 hour ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

When I saw the thread title, I instantly thought of this:

I expected it, but with the way people are reacting, you'd think the title was "Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood"...

^^Hell yes

4 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

Little Maria? You mean adult Maria with a different moveset than the Saturn version?

I might be thinking of Rondo on PSP.

Oh, nice. ? What a pleasant surprise coming from today's Konami. Now they've gotten me paying attention to them.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if this turned out to be a re-release of that PSP pack, just with trophies added.  Even if that's all it is, I'll take it.

OMG.  Looks like Konami's good for something after all.

Edited by gameoverDude189

It's official. The collection will come to the PSN-store on October 26th according to the european PS Blog:

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2018/09/26/castlevania-requiem-brings-two-classics-exclusively-to-playstation-4-next-month/

A video (with a wrong date) was also posted:

Spoiler

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 4

26 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

It's official. The collection will come to the PSN-store on October 26th according to the european PS Blog:

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2018/09/26/castlevania-requiem-brings-two-classics-exclusively-to-playstation-4-next-month/

A video (with a wrong date) was also posted:

Reveal hidden contents

Ohh man i was about to post it. But thx! 

Also confirmed with a platinum :)

Edited by DPatriot

Phenomenal.

Never heard of Rondo of Blood but Symphony of the Night was up there with one of my most played games on the PS1. I loved it when I thought I'd finished the game only to realise I was only half way through, it was a great twist but I thought there was something wrong with the game at the time ?.

Gutted I sold my copy, it's worth a fortune nowadays ?

Word of warning though, that Platinum will be tough to get.

I don't doubt it; Rondo of Blood is hard enough as it is. I get the feeling that most of the trophies will be from Symphony of the Night, though. It's a much longer game, and quite clearly the more popular one. This is all assuming there's one platinum, which seems to be the case according to the PS blog.