Castlevania Requiem Rated for PS4 in Korea

"full Trophy support. Word of warning though, that Platinum will be tough to get."

Well I'm pre ordering this immediately. I absolutely love when companies acknowledge trophies and use them properly like this. They're definitely not just gonna tack on some trophies and call it a day, seems like it'll be a fun and challenging list. 

3 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

"full Trophy support. Word of warning though, that Platinum will be tough to get."

Well I'm pre ordering this immediately. I absolutely love when companies acknowledge trophies and use them properly like this. They're definitely not just gonna tack on some trophies and call it a day, seems like it'll be a fun and challenging list. 

Rondo is at least a much easier game than dracula x from the snes, SoTN should be a super easy list though

36 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Rondo is at least a much easier game than dracula x from the snes, SoTN should be a super easy list though

We'll see. I'm gonna assume there's some speedrun trophies, maybe trophies for not leveling up, using certain equipment, sequence breaks, beating games with certain amounts of deaths. The way they worded the trophy support really makes it seems like they're gonna throw in some interesting or challenging trophies.

There definitely will be a trophy for 206%

Edited by aZombieDictator

Pre-orded as well! Maybe the pre orders will show how much we want Castlevania back. With Simon, Richter, and all the other Castlevania stuff in Smash and the re release of these games maybe we'll get a resurgence of Castlevania. 

I really want ports of the DS trilogy and a Harmony of Despair ultimate edition with all DLC and improved online. But that's asking a lot.

Better then nothing I guess but yeah, I hope if they pull of doing a remaster of the silent hill games that it is the old ones not the one on ps3 as f that one nothing but glitches and slap in the face bs just put them as ps2 classics. but yeah am going off topic am glad castlevania is coming back though as it has been along time from the last games, not looking at you lords of shadows as am more looking to the classic ones as am glad they are coming back again.

Edited by KANERKB
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Squarevii87 said:

I just learned that this will be the psp port and not the original psx voice actors and dialogues (what is a man,a miserable little pile of secrets) and im annoyed cos i have preorder it,i will cancel my preorder,very disappointed

Well you could always switch to the Japanese dubbing, not sure if that was redubbed as well though.

6 hours ago, Squarevii87 said:

I just learned that this will be the psp port and not the original psx voice actors and dialogues (what is a man,a miserable little pile of secrets) and im annoyed cos i have preorder it,i will cancel my preorder,very disappointed

The dialogue was your soul reason for buying this?

I've only played the original so didn't know the PSP port was so bad.

That said I'll still be happy to have this on my profile with a shiny platinum. One of my all time favourites.