post your platinum that has the fewest achievers

barakmh

lol fun topic. I got this one:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/6939-monster-of-the-deep-final-fantasy-xv/1-深渊魔兽

is has 3 achievers, i am the second one (the third one is a friend of mine) and the challenge about it is to find a way to purchase the game when you are not living in mainland china ;) I am very proud of finding that way since I live in germany and have abslutely no connections in china.

to be honest there are 4 other regions where you can get the game with their own trophy lists but where is the fun in that right?

Edited by Ai-ds_low
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ai-ds_low said:

is has 3 achievers, i am the second one (the third one is a friend of mine) and the challenge about it is to find a way to purchase the game when you are not living in mainland china ;) I am very proud of finding that way since I live in germany and have abslutely no connections in china.

to be honest there are 4 other regions where you can get the game with their own trophy lists but where is the fun in that right?

i just bought this game actually - but EU version lol, wont get into that list...  nice!!!

• Like 1

Laf667d.png

:platinum:OMNICORP Testing Technician Level 2 Promotion:platinum:
They Said It Wasn't Doable, They Said It Can't Be Done, You Destroyed Every Cubicle, Every Trophy You Have Won! Mad Respect From Everyone At SMG Studios.

My most recent platinum, and only very few people have it - 47 obtainers as of this writing. Doesn't mean it's really hard though, but only 269 users on here (again, as of this writing) have the game on PSNP as owned.

Death Squared is a great puzzle game though, and I recommend it to anyone who will listen. It's actually a double dip for me, I bought it on release on Switch last year but couldn't resist the PS4 sale (I was actually on a holiday last year when it released on Switch, and went to a wifi place just so I could buy and download Death Squared (and Bulb Boy)).

33 minutes ago, barakmh said:

mine is for this little skill game called binaries with only 17 achievers - game is highly addictive and a real challenge.

i really enjoyed it so recommend more people should try it - still can get into the first 50 list 1f61c.png

1L7e3215.png

I've got Binaries on Switch. Yeah no kidding this game's a challenge, respect for getting the platinum as I imagine it includes speedrunning all levels, or at least completing all levels under specific conditions.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spawn said:

Laf667d.png

:platinum:OMNICORP Testing Technician Level 2 Promotion:platinum:
They Said It Wasn't Doable, They Said It Can't Be Done, You Destroyed Every Cubicle, Every Trophy You Have Won! Mad Respect From Everyone At SMG Studios.

My most recent platinum, and only very few people have it - 47 obtainers as of this writing. Doesn't mean it's really hard though, but only 269 users on here (again, as of this writing) have the game on PSNP as owned.

Death Squared is a great puzzle game though, and I recommend it to anyone who will listen. It's actually a double dip for me, I bought it on release on Switch last year but couldn't resist the PS4 sale (I was actually on a holiday last year when it released on Switch, and went to a wifi place just so I could buy and download Death Squared (and Bulb Boy)).

I've got Binaries on Switch. Yeah no kidding this game's a challenge, respect for getting the platinum as I imagine it includes speedrunning all levels, or at least completing all levels under specific conditions.

thanks, i wanted to try death squared for a while now, clearing my backlog now and probably get it on the next sale

28 minutes ago, Ai-ds_low said:

Wow, nice! :yay:

My rarest is for the phsysical version of Broken Age, with only 19 achievers.

1Ld64ae4.png

• Like 1

Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence at 54 achievers.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/3829-nobunagas-ambition-sphere-of-influence/1-all-trophies-unlocked

My second least plat achiever game is also its expansion at 64 achievers. It's hard to find Romance of the Three Kingdom players, but it's even harder to find who plays Nobunaga's Ambition.

Last month I got a platinum for theHunter: Call of the Wild, I was the 25th person to get that trophy, now the number stands at 31. The game is a bit difficult, but more importantly, it's very time-consuming and requires a great deal of patience, if I didn't happen to start playing it in the summer, when I have more time, I don't think I would have obtained the platinum trophy for it. Also, some trophies were glitchy, which prevented a few people from completing the game; however, a patch has been released which has apparently solved the problem so maybe more people will finish the game now.

53 Achievers

Sir Eatsalot (Asia)

1Lca7f83.png

Defender of Gluttington
Achieve all other trophies

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/7458-sir-eatsalot/1-defender-of-gluttington

Looking at it, the Asian version is more popular. Other version is at 48.

Shame, it's a decent game. A bit wonky, particularly near the end on the dumb boat thing. But I had fun with it. Unholy Heights is pretty low too at 67. :( Recommend that one, it was fun for the like $2 I got it for on a sale. Neither have really hard platinums. Just unpopular games it seems.

Edited by Elvick_
  • Like 1

6 Achievers

It's Quiz Time

1La89536.png

Trivia Legend
Unlock every trophy in It's Quiz Time

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/6932-its-quiz-time/1-trivia-legend

It's also an ultra rare although the game is quite easy. You just need enough enough friends, spare smartphones/tablets, or deal with an Android-emulator.  Fun at first but it becomes quite a slog later on. <_<

The follow-ups are way more fun:
Earthlock (EU-version) --> 27 achievers

Cosmic Star Heroine (EU Vita-version) --> 69 achievers

Ys: Lacrimosa of Dana (EU Vita-version) --> 83 achievers

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

This is a surprise, mine is the EU Vita version of Ys VIII Lacrimosa of Dana with 83 achievers.

Wuhu and I´m one of the achievers :D 

For me it´s Jotun EU Version. Only 27 Achievers. But the NA Version also only have 29 Achievers:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5150-jotun

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5270-jotun

1La03be9.png

• Like 2

unbenannt2ndsj.jpg

This is mine. I would've been worlds first a day before anyone else, but I found the only car to complete which was bugged !! So my last achievement did not pop and had to farm on for 3 days to finish another car.... At least a friend of mine got the worlds first then.

This platinum became unachievable in the meanwhile and codemaster doesn't give a fuck to fix it, as usual.

Edited by Yoey_666
  • Like 1