post your platinum that has the fewest achievers

barakmh

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/3537-rack-n-ruin/1-platinum-trophy

Rack N Ruin EU version: I'm 4th out of 7 (out of 295 players). The NA version has 28 platinum owners more, still very niche apparently.

The game is quite funny and I enjoyed it. The speed run trophy may need a few reloads to get, but not overly difficult. Just run past everything and everyone, don't collect or kill anything along the way, go straight for the bosses and survive.

DJMAX RESPECT (33 achievers)

1Lae4bb6.png

RESPECT You 
Collected all DJMAX RESPECT Trophies.

NA version at least, AS version is pretty common despite being a super hard game if you are not into rhythm games.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Recently got a much rarer one, Musynx:

1Lc15f65.png

Only 8 achievers for my version (I have the Limited Run physical copy but I assume this is the same list as the one from the eshop) and 29 after adding all the Vita versions together (counting from list of actual achievers since it seems to show one more/less plat on top bar for some reason) which is still very rare

My turn now. ?

My platinum with fewest achievers is this one: Feist (up to now 619 owners with 45 platinum trophies).

1L16ec49.png

:platinum:Platinum

And sincerely I don’t understand why this game it’s so obscure (well, I completely ignored its existence too, and I found it casually during a sale on the PS store a couple of months ago).

If you like 2D platforms full of traps and enemies, surely you’ll enjoy this one. You are a little furry creature captured by beasts, you manage to get free and you want to rescue your friend through 10 short levels in woods and caves. It’s quite similar to Limbo, but unlike this one (which is black and white), Feist has colors (especially the green of the background woods), you can take some damage (Limbo is: one hit, you die) and you can use everything you find around to attack enemies: sticks (which you can use to hit fireballs and burn enemies, especially those freaking jumping ticks [I really hate them]?), rocks, logs, pine-cones, traps, bees (or whatever those flying insects are. Anyway you can pick one of them and shoot other enemies, like Rayman and Mosquito! ?).

Then you have the no death runs and the speedruns for all the levels, and these are the real challenges of the game. ? Some of them could be a little bit frustrating due to the RNG (enemies have always a different path, so don’t expect they behave in the same way).

In the end it’s a short, fun and challenging platinum. A little obscure gem. =)

Edited by Phoenix_argentea
Where did the platinum image go?! Now it should be there (I hope).

The physical copy of broken age. Only 20 achievers and very few people even have access to the list

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6168-broken-age/aZombieDictator

Also Immortal Redneck (15) and One More Dungeon. (25) Then I have quite a few where under 100 people have plat and a bunch for under 1,000

Edited by aZombieDictator
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...