Using the Vita glitch is now allowed?

So a couple months back i heard about that glitch that you were able to play games from diffrent regions on your vita for example : US digital games for Vita on a EU acc

i never used it myself since i wasnt 100% sure if it was allowed or not but i saw Hakoom and the others at the top of the leaderboard been using it

does anyone have more information about this?

Edited by VandevenBE

Be warned:

Unlocking trophies on a list from a different region - You can't be flagged for unlocking trophies on a regional trophy list that is from a different region than your PSN account. This includes digital region-locked Vita games. Do note that you can and will be flagged if your time tags aren't legitimate as there are no exceptions, so do this at your own risk and be extremely careful when syncing the trophies you earn. It's recommended to sync after each unlocked trophy if done on Vita.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

Be warned:

Unlocking trophies on a list from a different region - You can't be flagged for unlocking trophies on a regional trophy list that is from a different region than your PSN account. This includes digital region-locked Vita games. Do note that you can and will be flagged if your time tags aren't legitimate as there are no exceptions, so do this at your own risk and be extremely careful when syncing the trophies you earn. It's recommended to sync after each unlocked trophy if done on Vita.

I actually have a habit of syncing trophy's directly to Playstation after I get them. I now know this habit is a good habit. Thanks!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, dokkanexpert said:

I actually have a habit of syncing trophy's directly to Playstation after I get them. I now know this habit is a good habit. Thanks!

Same and you always can see what is left to do but what about those games that pop multiple trophies at the same time? Like in 36 Fragments you can earn multiple trophies at once would that bug the trophies or not?

Edited by VandevenBE