a couple of ps vita/and playstation tv questions.(technical)

RJP_X

alright, i use to get this message randomly early last year about 3 times in a day on my vita: ''please don't remove memory card while system is on'' or something of that effect, even though i didn't touch the memory card. the other day i also got that message on PS TV. all the same memory card. on PS TV i was downloading the new digimon i got off a recent sale and after that message i had to download it over again. i did a rebuild database and blew into the area where the memory card inserts, so far haven't gotten the message again, but what would cause that issue? anything faulty with the card?

also another thing about playstation TV, if i leave it in rest mode over night and use it the next day. the next day i open up the game app the whole system freezes, having to have to hold the power to turn it off, or unplug it. do PS TV's normally have that issue, if so trying to figure out why i cant leave it in rest mode over night. i tried a google search on this and haven't heard anything and most links don't even have PS TV mentioned, i know its niche but, nothing. so was hoping to get some answers on these technical issues i'm facing. 

EDIT: i wonder if the system freeze has anything to do with leaving the ps4 controller charging on it at night? because today i tried turning it on with the controller and the controller wouldn't light up, but i noticed the PS TV lights blinking rapidly. i had to force power it off again to get everything back to normal. 

Edited by RJP_X