You think Red Dead Redemption 2 will have MP trophies?

Quink666

I guess my question would be why wouldn’t it have mp trophies?  I can’t remember the last time a Rockstar game didn’t have online trophies when it had an online component in the game. The online pushback to November is most likely to avoid  a disaster likethe GTA V online launch. As someone earlier pointed out It didn’t launch with the game when it was released either (2 weeks later).

I guess the multiplayer will most definitely have a slew of online trophies. I mean, every game up from GTA IV has had them, so I don't see why they wouldn't. Plus this game is going to be massive, so you can bet they'll squeeze as much content as possible including a decent trophy list. 

13 hours ago, angelgrievous said:

or maybe it's hyped because it's a direct follow up to one of the most successful action games of all time.  It has an aggregated score of 95 out of 100 from 73 reviews and has, as of 2017, shipped 15 million units.  

But I guess if you don't like it then it's just a massively over hyped game because it's pretty and it has a big budget.  

I liked playing the Single player part of the game, it was good, not earth shattering, but certainly enjoyable.

As for the multiplayer it was a total mess, trying getting 100% of the trophies like I did and tell me it wasn't.

I'll also stand by my comments to GTA V, it looks phenomenal with lots to do but it's an average game to play at best. Still to do single player though but I can't see how the mechanics will be any different to the multiplayer.

There is so much hype to this game at the moment because of the visuals and the constant advertising and I'll also use over-hyped based on my experience doing the multiplayer extensively of both their previous games.

Of course if the numbers say it's good then it must be good.