Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Durrun

Multiplayer partners

10 posts in this topic

Looking for a multiplayer partner for online trophies. In the east coast time zone of north america and would like someone in a simular area to play with. Add me Durrun is my psn id. Feel free to post ur own id to find someone yourself in this thread as well. Just remember to update when you find someone or are finished with all the online trophies. thx

My PSN is sethsaysstfu

I'm available to play late at night when I get off work if anyone is down.  Usually about 11:30PM EST and on.

I've already finished and deleted the game, so I unfortunately cannot help any of you online... however I would like to offer a little advice to make online boosting significantly faster, forfeiting games back and forth does boost the trophies, saving you alot of time on the 10 wins trophies.  You only really need to each finish 4 full games, 1 for each monster (Switch faction on last monster to make sure you also grab Brainhov's and Tycoon's zombie rush trophies within these 4).   All in all that equals 8 out of 40 games that need to be played assuming both people get boosted.

EDIT: nevermind.

Edited by TheYuriG

I need someone to help boost the online as well, anyone up for it? Can add on skype if that'll help with communication.

If you have a Vita, you can self boost this mp. Download a copy on your PS3 and use an alternate account. You will need to do the wins and other trophies from your Vita since you can't change PSN users on it. Takes an hour or 2 to get everything done.

I'm also looking for a boosting partner. My PSN ID: ant8369

EDIT: No longer taking requests for this game

Edited by ant8369

Also looking for a boosting partner. Just add me with the message ZT2,