PS Plus October 2018 Rumor.

Soufwar

Hey peeps, I found this on the PS4 subreddit and decided to share it with you all! 

Basically the rumor is that Nioh and Diablo 3 will be free next month. I don’t care about Diablo but I care a great deal about Nioh so it’s pretty cool to see it there. 

But i don’t want PS4 games anymore, I wish they just give us great PS Vita and PS3 games instead of continuing to give us great PS4 games (my list is full Sony) lol 

let me know what you think of this rumored layout and what you want to see :) 

Think of this thread as me asking you what you want for October while telling you the rumors :) 

EDIT: this has proven to be false, sorry for the late update. 

Edited by Soufwar
  • Like 2

tbh, i think anyone here in the possession of a PS3, Vita or both willl agree. Since they announced that the monthly games for those platforms will be discontinued we haven't seen anything noteworthy. Which is a shame because i know PS3 has tons of great games. And i don't own a Vita but I'm sure that does too.

Just now, linkdevivo said:

oh man. Just bought Nioh at 35 bucks a month ago.... kill me now ?

Who else has had this shit happen to them?

Had it with Infamous Second Son and Ratchet and Clank PS4. I barely buy games anymore and just play the monthly shit unless i want to play DLC.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gamesfourever said:

tbh, i think anyone here in the possession of a PS3, Vita or both willl agree. Since they announced that the monthly games for those platforms will be discontinued we haven't seen anything noteworthy. Which is a shame because i know PS3 has tons of great games. And i don't own a Vita but I'm sure that does too.

Agreed, 80% of my Vita collection consists of PS+ games. Vita games rarely go on sale and picking them up for a full price is just...too much.

Nonetheless, this might be a great month for a lot of people.

• Like 1

Meh, about the same time last year someone "leaked" two good games on the IGC in this same subreddit, everyone believed it, news sites publishing it non stop and it was false, dude just wanted to prank "some friends" and when everyone turned on him he confessed.

It would be a lovely month if it's true though, two games I'm curious but to cheap myself to buy.

they won't announce the games until the 25th but diablo 3 ROS for the ps4 is one i don't have.

actually i'll accept anything that they want to give that isn't in my backlog or completed.

just see more choices on what to complete as it goes up.

Edited by kingdrake2

4 hours ago, Soufwar said:

Hey peeps, I found this on the PS4 subreddit and decided to share it with you all! 

Basically the rumor is that Nioh and Diablo 3 will be free next month. I don’t care about Diablo but I care a great deal about Nioh so it’s pretty cool to see it there. 

But i don’t want PS4 games anymore, I wish they just give us great PS Vita and PS3 games instead of continuing to give us great PS4 games (my list is full Sony) lol 

let me know what you think of this rumored layout and what you want to see :) 

Think of this thread as me asking you what you want for October while telling you the rumors :) 

You almost earned a heart until you said to quit giving good PS4 games. PS4 is already 4 years old.. we should be getting good plus games on it by now (which as of late they've given quality stuff). I mean heck they make probably quadruple the profit since they require plus now. I got tired of the indies after awhile. A mix bag would be nice AAA and indies but for awhile there it was a pretty scary year or two of plus...

I'd also like to see the quality on PS3/Vita increase but not at the expense of PS4's quality. I rarely turn my ps3 on these days... and my vita is more of a travel companion.

• Like 3