PS Plus October 2018 Rumor.

Soufwar

28 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

You almost earned a heart until you said to quit giving good PS4 games. PS4 is already 4 years old.. we should be getting good plus games on it by now (which as of late they've given quality stuff). I mean heck they make probably quadruple the profit since they require plus now. I got tired of the indies after awhile. A mix bag would be nice AAA and indies but for awhile there it was a pretty scary year or two of plus...

I'd also like to see the quality on PS3/Vita increase but not at the expense of PS4's quality. I rarely turn my ps3 on these days... and my vita is more of a travel companion.

I mean I don’t care about PS Plus for PS4 tbh, I have an immense backlog of games. Its PS3 and PS Vita that are going to die soon that I want to get all their good games before they shut them down. That’s what I meant :) 

Been wanting Nioh for a long time now.

Makes sense, considering they gave away Bloodborne in the past. Plus, Nioh has a ton of expensive DLC. So it means they'll discount all of that DLC to capitalize on the new player base.

Also, Nioh 2 was just announced. Giving the first game away for free creates hype.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

Been wanting Nioh for a long time now.

Makes sense, considering they gave away Bloodborne in the past. Plus, Nioh has a ton of expensive DLC. So it means they'll discount all of that DLC to capitalize on the new player base.

Also, Nioh 2 was just announced. Giving the first game away for free creates hype.

Honestly, I can already see Nioh becoming a yearly franchise that Tecmo will bury with shitty sequels since that’s all they do. 

I don’t care about neither games if I am being honest, just wanted to talk about PS Plus for the month amid October and what people thought, and if this turns out to be true i’ll be disappointed but happy for all the people that will be able to play these games. 

• Like 1

This picture does prove shit. This "error" is just a visual mistake, might even just not loaded correctly. I've seen similar things, the PS store isn't the most polished things. 

Stop believing everything you see. It's just so upvoted because people would like that. And I would too.

Tho, Nioh is still pretty pricey.. nah. I could Imagine Diablo 3, but just the base version. They still want to earn money from us with DLC sales. And this does not exist anymore. 

Edited by Rhevarr
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, N3xmach-ina said:

Nioh? maybe D3 "collections" no way, when had we gotten a full game including all dlc and such.

I think Dead by Daylight had all currently released dlc included when we had it for PS+ last month. Could be wrong though!

I don't see Nioh being one, maybe a month or two before Nioh 2 seems a better bet. As for D3, maybe. Just not with the Necro dlc.

Still waiting for a D4 announcement xD or a remaster of D1 & 2.

1 minute ago, DoucetDudes said:

Diablo has a 90 on Metacritic and Nioh has an 88.

But yes, this would be a shit month ?. Jfc some of you will never be happy. 

Its not about us being happy, its us wanting some PS3/Vita games for now before they're put to sleep, i have a PS4 and i want good games as much as the next guy, but PS4 isnt going anywhere for the next few years. chill out 

8 hours ago, Soufwar said:

Honestly, I can already see Nioh becoming a yearly franchise that Tecmo will bury with shitty sequels since that’s all they do. 

You leave Dynasty Warriors alone! Yeah - it's buried in a lot of sequels, and yeah...those sequels are getting shittier. But...well...leave them alone!

Oh, and one more thing. Your request for better PS3/Vita games?

14 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I hope it's true, but the image seems off. Nioh's image appears tilted (especially the part in the upper left corner) while Diablo isn't.

It's just the perspective, since it was photographed and not screengrabbed. Not that it being a photo makes it any more legit, it actually makes it more probable to just be a fake.

Also, what's with the yellow squares? Couldn't this person be bothered to photoshop it with the word "free" on it? ?

• Like 1