PS Plus October 2018 Rumor.

Soufwar

Every time I get excited about the PS+ rumors, the free games aren't even close to what we expect.  

I'm still discovering games I put on my backlog list from 3 years ago that I forgot I even have.  If I loaded all of these games my completion percentage would be around  4.0%. :awesome:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, linkdevivo said:

oh man. Just bought Nioh at 35 bucks a month ago.... kill me now 1f605.png

Who else has had this shit happen to them?

Me. If that rumor is true imma kill someone And that someone might be me. Additionaly i couldn't care less for diablo as i ve always thought 3rd one to be medium at best

Diablo complete edition????

Hahaha 

Sure.

Edit: Hmm, thanks for people letting us know that digital only has Eternal collection.

As a physical hoarder only knew about discs. And ps4 has 2 editions: Ultimate and Eternal collection.

But still I doubt that PSN will offer that kind of bundle.

Edited by GoldenShaka

14 hours ago, Rhevarr said:

I could Imagine Diablo 3, but just the base version. They still want to earn money from us with DLC sales. And this does not exist anymore. 

They’ve only version of Diablo is the Eternal Collection on the PSN. You’ll have to find the Reaper of Souls version online on amazon, GameStop for example. 

Even if it were true I bought Nioh ages ago and Diablo was never my thing, really  don't like top down games for the most part. Even still, I don't really pick up the free games because they're essentially just a rental that you have until your subscription expires

Edited by majob

I'm the guy that posted this "leak", I found this games in the section "Just for You". 

I also posted a video on Reddit after the rumor went viral, in the video you can see me opening and showing Nioh and Diablo 3 with the yellow sign, I also show Bloodborne because for some reason the game is showing for free and that it used to cost 100€ but I already had the game on my library. You can see this vídeo at my profile u/Aecesaje.

This bug happened in the portuguese PS Store, not the brazilian one.

When I first publish this I didn't expect it to go viral, I posted because I thought it is a bug.

If you want to make any question that I'm able to answer you can, just don't make questiona like "What's the PS3 games?" because I don't have the answer for that. You can send your questiona here on this forum or you can send me a private message to my Reddit u/Aecesaje.

Thanks for hearing me.

P.S - Don't create hype around this leak/bug, always keep your expections low and you won't get dissapointed if this turns out to be wrong

• Like 1

13 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

You leave Dynasty Warriors alone! Yeah - it's buried in a lot of sequels, and yeah...those sequels are getting shittier. But...well...leave them alone!

Oh, and one more thing. Your request for better PS3/Vita games?

You sir are so evil, that Homer meme almost made me cry. And those Dynasty Warrior sequels ;/ why? whyyyyyyyyy? 

To be honest i could see diablo III being in the IGC, its not that new, i plat the game almost 4years ago now, so yeah, its been out long enough to justify giving it away free to subscribers now. 

As far as the eternal collection goes, that seems to be the only version available on ps4 now

granted im on my mobile but i just went into the ps store and typed in diablo, thats all that shows for ps4, the ultimate evil edition shows but only for PS3

and it plays into the theme for october with Halloween and all seeing as how the Necromancer can raise the dead, so yeah, i kinda believe you guys can expect DIII

Edited by Property_Damage
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Bos10George said:

I heard a rumor that God of War and Spider-man are the free games of the month. If you are gonna lie, go big. ;)

694.png

I honestly can't tell if this was intended to be a legitimate post or you're just attempting to stirring people up.

I could imagine both of these games becoming a PS Plus freebies (numerous God Of War & Insomniac Games' titles have been listed in previous line-ups) but don't expect this to happen until two years have passed since their individual release dates.

On 20.09.2018 at 2:00 AM, linkdevivo said:

oh man. Just bought Nioh at 35 bucks a month ago.... kill me now ?

Who else has had this shit happen to them?

Count me in. I maxed out D3 on both, PS3 and PS4 long time ago and got Nioh Complete Edtlition somewhere last month. 

However it's still not that bad, only game given free via psplus I already had was last month's GOW 3 Remastered. I've been subscribing for nearly 2 years now. 

On 9/19/2018 at 10:51 PM, StarMadeKnight said:

I think Dead by Daylight had all currently released dlc included when we had it for PS+ last month. Could be wrong though!

I don't see Nioh being one, maybe a month or two before Nioh 2 seems a better bet. As for D3, maybe. Just not with the Necro dlc.

Still waiting for a D4 announcement xD or a remaster of D1 & 2.

Nope. It didnt include any dlc. You could get something free i think but that wasnt part of the plus.

20 hours ago, Skeptical69 said:

694.png

I honestly can't tell if this was intended to be a legitimate post or you're just attempting to stirring people up.

I could imagine both of these games becoming a PS Plus freebies (numerous God Of War & Insomniac Games' titles have been listed in previous line-ups) but don't expect this to happen until two years have passed since their individual release dates.

He literally said in his post that he was lying.