Post your rarest Free update DLC Trophy

Gr4de_04

Have you ever went out of your way to get a DLC trophy that was part of an update? Even if you didn't had the other DLCs (at the time)? Or did you had to do it anyway for that sweet 100% completion?
I know I have. What is your rarest one?

Mine is:

78Sb1961f.png  Masterminds from Grand Theft Auto V. Which currently has a rarity of 0,46% and only 920 achievers.

It was very hard to get this trophy, especially when playing with just 2 players. Glad when it finally popped. I did this mainly to get the 100%, but also because my rarest trophy cabinet had the same trophies on it for sooo long. I feel like it needed some refreshment.

87S26857c.png

A Long Night of Horrors
Prison Nightmare - Get at least 15 keycards on Mayhem or above and do not go in to custody.

3.39% Ultra Rare (Bronze)

Arguably one of the hardest trophies in Payday 2. It took over an hour in the heist, and it definitely got hairy a few times, but my crew managed to pull through and snag this one. :) One of my rarest and proudest achievements to date.

Edited by VeritableLemon

1 hour ago, gamesfourever said:

Have you ever went out of your way to get a DLC trophy that was part of an update? Even if you didn't had the other DLCs (at the time)? Or did you had to do it anyway for that sweet 100% completion?
I know I have. What is your rarest one?

Mine is:

78Sb1961f.png  Masterminds from Grand Theft Auto V. Which currently has a rarity of 0,46% and only 920 achievers.

It was very hard to get this trophy, especially when playing with just 2 players. Glad when it finally popped. I did this mainly to get the 100%, but also because my rarest trophy cabinet had the same trophies on it for sooo long. I feel like it needed some refreshment.

That's weird... it shows the percentage at 5.72% and 25,564 achievers from what I'm looking at. Where do you see the 0.46% and 920??? I know i must be looking at something wrong, because i dont even know how to sort DLC trophies separate from regular trophies :/ lol

Edited by Fish613

9 minutes ago, Fish613 said:

That's weird... it shows the percentage at 5.72% and 25,564 achievers from what I'm looking at. Where do you see the 0.46% and 920??? I know i must be looking at something wrong, because i dont even know how to sort DLC trophies separate from regular trophies :/ lol

Well...I believe you are looking at both the wrong trophy for the wrong system. He quoted MastermindS<---theres an S on the end of the word, and he is playing on PS4

You are looking at the Mastermind (no S) trophy on PS3

Edited by DEADLOCKED11