Just_Amaz1ng

Just_Amaz1ng's Dispute

21 posts in this topic

Just_Amaz1ng

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
Em, so this thing was done many years ago with my own saves (hacking wasn't available atm) when rules wasn't adapt to such situations, it was discussed in some topics even and still wasn't flagged.<br /> <br /> What now?<br /> <br /> I really like how PSNP change their rules and flag users for things which were done BEFORE rules were changed, that's just very strange concept of solving things.<br /> <br /> Good that I quitted trophyhunting.

Edited by Just_Amaz1ng

I would like to quote @Sergenhere, but...

Yep, this one specific issue was discussed several times already.

Use the "Search" function.

Edited by Smashero

if you quit trophy hunting then why even bother making a dispute? You’re showing some backward logic by complaing and then saying you don’t really care because you “quit”. These disputes are made to crack down on people manipulating saves and hacking games.

Regardless of using your own saves or not, your time is impossible and should be removed from the rankings. That's how it worked for ps3 and how it should work for all systems, which i believe it's what is happening now.

2 hours ago, Just_Amaz1ng said:

Just_Amaz1ng

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
Em, so this thing was done many years ago with my own saves (hacking wasn't available atm) when rules wasn't adapt to such situations, it was discussed in some topics even and still wasn't flagged.<br /> <br /> What now?<br /> <br /> I really like how PSNP change their rules and flag users for things which were done BEFORE rules were changed, that's just very strange concept of solving things.<br /> <br /> Good that I quitted trophyhunting.

I have to agree with @Just_Amaz1ng on this issue.  From a LEGAL standpoint we have to look at it like this: his "crime" was commited BEFORE a "law" was in effect. You can't give someone a punishment for something when no law or rule was in effect. Punishing him for this AFTER he was cleared in discussions about it AND AFTER a rule became official is NOT justice or fair.

So I say it's only fair to accept his dispute and reverse whatever decision was made after "official rules" came into affect. 

GOOD LUCK TO YOU @Just_Amaz1ng -- and don't quit trophy hunting bro. I looked at your profile... you're obviously very good. Keep at it bro!

I guess you did the same for God of War and Mortal Kombat? Just a half year apart each one.

Edited by MMDE

34 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I guess you did the same for God of War and Mortal Kombat? Just a half year apart each one.

PlayAsGod?

2 hours ago, dokkanexpert said:

snip

The rules were created approximately 2012.

Edited by B1rvine

1 hour ago, DEOSS77 said:

PlayAsGod?

I'm curious why you mention his name in this thread. Is it the same person?

What I was talking about is the two other flags @Just_Amaz1ng has.

2 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I'm curious why you mention his name in this thread. Is it the same person?

What I was talking about is the two other flags @Just_Amaz1ng has.

People have told me that PlayAsGod is the same person, it's his new account. I can't say it's really relevant to the dispute since it is for his Just_Amaz1ng account. 

You mean selling ''cheated trophies''. Also i think OP created a new profile and moved on from this one. Anyway, you got to many flags. And disputing your games is pointless, since the timestamps shows enough proof that you clearly cheated.

6 hours ago, Sir_Bee said:

You would be absolutely correct, if this were a legal situation.  This is not a legal situation, and the 'punishment' only serves to keep the leaderboards realistic with times that could actually be achieved without using saves and deleting accounts.  If this were the only game, it would be very easy to avoid this punishment, and OP could just hide the game and move on.  It does not matter when the rule was put in place, this site has the rights to change their rules and their punishments at any time they see fit, for whatever reason they see fit.

Keep in mind that this is assuming that what he is saying is even true, there is always the possibility that OP is lying as well.  Either way, it changes nothing.

great response.... and may i ask what the OP did?

2 minutes ago, dokkanexpert said:

great response.... and may i ask what the OP did?

In the given situation, the OP at the very least would have used saves (their own or others doesn't change anything here) and managing accounts in such a way to get a platinum time that would not have been achievable through normal means of playing the game, regardless of level of talent.  So the platinum time being on the leaderboard does not make sense, as it would not be possible to beat through normal play. Competition is less interesting when one side can 'cheat' (whether you call it cheating or not doesn't actually matter, the ones controlling the leaderboard do) to get a better time, rather than just being better at the game.

1 minute ago, Sir_Bee said:

In the given situation, the OP at the very least would have used saves (their own or others doesn't change anything here) and managing accounts in such a way to get a platinum time that would not have been achievable through normal means of playing the game, regardless of level of talent.  So the platinum time being on the leaderboard does not make sense, as it would not be possible to beat through normal play. Competition is less interesting when one side can 'cheat' (whether you call it cheating or not doesn't actually matter, the ones controlling the leaderboard do) to get a better time, rather than just being better at the game.

oooooh shit im sorry OP but you cant cheat bro. i didn't know the full story. thanks my fellow saiyan friend. imma follow you. i follow all DbZ players

8 hours ago, dokkanexpert said:

I have to agree with @Just_Amaz1ng on this issue.  From a LEGAL standpoint we have to look at it like this: his "crime" was commited BEFORE a "law" was in effect. You can't give someone a punishment for something when no law or rule was in effect. Punishing him for this AFTER he was cleared in discussions about it AND AFTER a rule became official is NOT justice or fair.

From a legal standpoint, removing somebody from a leaderboard isn't a punishment. Being on a leaderboard is not a natural right, it's a reward for playing fair, and that concept predates the site, and the site can update its policy, continue giving people this privilege on its new terms. Some laws are specifically made so the corrupt don't enjoy spoils that they got unfairly. 

My honest opinion: you're a terrible cheater who tries hard and even tries to sell others a fake e-peen.

Best case: you're using your own saves to cheat better completion times.

Regardless, not wanted on the site.