Pulled From PSN Already! BUT 6 RECENT PLAYERS ! HOW?

kawasumimai

27 minutes ago, Smashero said:

They bought it two years ago and due to enormous backlog they finally found the time to play it now, as easy as that 1f604.png.

There is, of course, more serious explanation, but it is against the TOS, so won't be mentioned 1f602.png.

Bro... almost 2k games and 98% completions! You sir... HAVE MY RESPECT!

Can we be friends on PSN? @dokkanexpert

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dokkanexpert said:

Bro... almost 2k games and 98% completions! You sir... HAVE MY RESPECT!

Can we be friends on PSN? @dokkanexpert

Yyy... 1300 something (out of which 85%, let's face it, is a pure easy crap) is far away from 2K... 

Gee thanks ?.

Getting a friend due to trophies?... Yyy... Yeah, sure... Why not...

Ok let's finish this OT.

5 minutes ago, APCGrayLocked said:

simple: sharing. It's againsts the TOS, but who cares. Sharing 4 the win!

Amen to that.

(Ban in 3... 2... 1... ;) ).

Edited by Smashero

50 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Yyy... 1300 something (out of which 85%, let's face it, is a pure easy crap) is far away from 2K... 

Gee thanks 1f917.png.

Getting a friend due to trophies?... Yyy... Yeah, sure... Why not...

Ok let's finish this OT.

Amen to that.

(Ban in 3... 2... 1... ;) ).

Yeah on first glance I thought it said 1800 trophies so I rounded up to 2000. NOW I see the correct amount. Anyways, I can't tell if the friend comment was sarcasm but I can't friend you unless I know your psn, so If you wanna friend me or msg me your PSN, mine is @dokkanexpert -- if it was sarcasm than sorry for even asking.

P.S. I friend ALL Trophy Hunters. My goal is to have the largest list of HUNTERS ONLY. So far, your 150 Level is the highest I've ever seen, hence, the friend request.

Edited by dokkanexpert
took out all the curse words (jk)
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, dokkanexpert said:

So far, your 150 Level is the highest I've ever seen, hence, the friend request.

Hah, no worries ;), just messing a bit, like with my good friend @Cjshai up there :).

PSN ID you can simply check by looking at user forum profile data.

Regarding the high levels - I assume that you are familiar with:

https://psnprofiles.com/leaderboard

If not...

Please, be careful, since you will see there Users with "a bit" more than 150...

(Yep, that was a... Ok, not a sarcasm, Bro :]).

P.S. A trophy hunter hunting trophy hunters...

0*y8AuUHSoTGRqX40h.jpeg

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Man...this thread...brain...shutting...down

Yep. At least OP got his answer and since OP is familiar with using games from different accounts from different regions (and even VitaTrick) on his main I assume that this ends the story.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Smashero said:

P.S. A trophy hunter hunting trophy hunters...

OMG hello tag line, where have you been all my gaming life 

1 hour ago, dokkanexpert said:

Yeah on first glance I thought it said 1800 trophies so I rounded up to 2000. NOW I see the correct amount. Anyways, I can't tell if the friend comment was sarcasm but I can't friend you unless I know your psn, so If you wanna friend me or msg me your PSN, mine is @dokkanexpert -- if it was sarcasm than sorry for even asking.

P.S. I friend ALL Trophy Hunters. My goal is to have the largest list of HUNTERS ONLY. So far, your 150 Level is the highest I've ever seen, hence, the friend request.

You can add me if you like, of course I am not lvl 150 and I am also far more volitile than Smash, lol

Edited by Cjshai

1 hour ago, Smashero said:

Yep. At least OP got his answer and since OP is familiar with using games from different accounts from different regions (and even VitaTrick) on his main I assume that this ends the story.

? I can’t find anyone or anywhere for  sharing the game (neither free or pay) That’s why I’m wondering how they got it.

BTW, even I have different regions games and also VitaTrick games on my acc. But I bought those games in digital or physical version.?

Any tips about any communities for sharing games? ??

49 minutes ago, kawasumimai said:

1f613.png I can’t find anyone or anywhere for  sharing the game (neither free or pay) That’s why I’m wondering how they got it.

BTW, even I have different regions games and also VitaTrick games on my acc. But I bought those games in digital or physical version.1f625.png

Any tips about any communities for sharing games? 1f606.png1f606.png

I'm sure there are some... You just have to look hard enough ;)

22 minutes ago, Nitro said:

I hardly see how?

It's not like Game sharing is against the Terms of Service.

Are we in bizarro land here? 

It breaks copyright law. You are not allowed to download and share copyrighted material without the express permission of the copyright holder. Period. This has nothing to do with the TOS of Sony whatsoever.

Am I missing multiple sarcastic posts here? You and smashie aren't serious, right?

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1