"Your pre-order has been cancelled"?!

Froopy the Temmie

Yeah I got that message too, not sure why it got cancelled they took away the preorder stuff as well so. They did give me my money so I up and preordered it again.
Not sure why it got cancelled since I never requested one. but at least they gave me my money back if they didn't I would've been really pissed.
too bad they didn't let you keep the preorder stuff otherwise I would've just stuck with the physical copy, but stuck with both still.

• Like 1

At least you got some warning ahead of time at least. I stopped shopping at gamestop because they pulled this a few times, like the last Batman game had some LE with a model batmobile or something. Day of release I got an email telling me they canceled that edition all together and I would have to find a different copy.

9 minutes ago, Willreaper41 said:

At least you got some warning ahead of time at least. I stopped shopping at gamestop because they pulled this a few times, like the last Batman game had some LE with a model batmobile or something. Day of release I got an email telling me they canceled that edition all together and I would have to find a different copy.

Glad i've never used Gamestop then. I hardly go in them. Most of their stuff is overpriced.