Froopy the Cowbear

"Your pre-order has been cancelled"?!

10 posts in this topic

What the damn hell is this garbage?!

Did anyone else get this and does anyone know why?

Edit: Apparently, this also happened on Microsoft as well.  I did mine from PSN.  I reordered it and it went through.

Edited by Temmie

Yeah I got that message too, not sure why it got cancelled they took away the preorder stuff as well so. They did give me my money so I up and preordered it again.
Not sure why it got cancelled since I never requested one. but at least they gave me my money back if they didn't I would've been really pissed.
too bad they didn't let you keep the preorder stuff otherwise I would've just stuck with the physical copy, but stuck with both still.

Tomorrow was the original release date before it got delayed, they probably forgot to update their system with the new date and it messed up the pre-orders somehow. This has happened to me before but never with a digital item.

They sent me an email shortly after the delay asking me if I wanted to keep my preorder. I said yes and I didn’t get any notification it was canceled today. I checked my e-mail and PSN.

Edited by Spyro

At least you got some warning ahead of time at least. I stopped shopping at gamestop because they pulled this a few times, like the last Batman game had some LE with a model batmobile or something. Day of release I got an email telling me they canceled that edition all together and I would have to find a different copy.

9 minutes ago, Willreaper41 said:

At least you got some warning ahead of time at least. I stopped shopping at gamestop because they pulled this a few times, like the last Batman game had some LE with a model batmobile or something. Day of release I got an email telling me they canceled that edition all together and I would have to find a different copy.

Glad i've never used Gamestop then. I hardly go in them. Most of their stuff is overpriced.

They sent me an email back in August asking whether or not I wanted to keep my preorder. It said if there was no response by August 31 they would cancel the preorder, so maybe that's what happened.