Gourmet Not Showing Up??

I-UnforglvabIe-I

So apparently I followed a guide on Youtube in order to get this trophy, I followed exactly what was shown in the video step by step. I ate all different types of foods (Fruits/Vegetables, Rotten, Cooked/Uncooked, Drinks,etc). I did this 3 times in a row recently and I haven't got the trophy as yet. Is it glitched? Anyone else has experienced this problem before?

I did this the other day, it didn't unlock after following a guide. I had to eat rotten pizza. The guide I used said it takes two hours (in game) to rot so I ate it with the other rotten food but it actually takes 4. The image when I ate it looked rotten (it had black bits on it) but the item tag didn't say it was, I waited 20 mins for another to rot and I got the trophy, maybe you did the same? I used the guide on here as a checklist also.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, thezooniverse said:

I did this the other day, it didn't unlock after following a guide. I had to eat rotten pizza. The guide I used said it takes two hours (in game) to rot so I ate it with the other rotten food but it actually takes 4. The image when I ate it looked rotten (it had black bits on it) but the item tag didn't say it was, I waited 20 mins for another to rot and I got the trophy, maybe you did the same? I used the guide on here as a checklist also.

Ah I see, this trophy is frustrating and all. Thank you for your time to reply and help on this trophy.

• 5 years later...

Just want to throw this out there for any lurkers or for future reference. I believe for this achievement, it can be glitched on your regular 72 hour runs. I ate every item on 3 separate runs in 72 hour mode and this trophy wouldn't pop. I finally decided to try it in overtime mode (still importing Frank's progress) and after eating everything, finally got the trophy. Just curious, anytime in the future if you stumble on this, please heart the post so I can see if I made a difference : )