Trophies Glitched

OpenScars

Hi, tried to play Warface yesterday. Created the characters "head" and when I went to press Continue, it kept sending me back to the start of making a character.

I've started today and it's taken me straight to the main screen. I played one game and it gave me a tutorial on Medic and then after another few games, Engineer. It said that I'd completed all the tutorials. But I haven't got Jack of All Trades or Rookie No More....
How do I get back to do the tutorials? Or do I have to go to the Safe House and do the random crap in there?

Thanks

Why isn’t still there a single person who unlocked the “Top 3 players in 10 Battle Royale matches” trophy? It looks like the only one trophy before we have the first platinum owner... is this trophy glitched or did the PS4 version not have Battle Royale mode during the Early Access? I might guess that it was the case. ?

Edited by Maxie Mouse

3 hours ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

If you go to "help" in the main menu there should be an option to replay the tutorial. Not really sure it is under "help" 

YES! You beautiful bastard :D
I didn't even think of looking in there as it's usually full of useless crap :P

Thankyou!

1 hour ago, TrophyDad said:

Only trophy which seems to be glitched for me is

Striker Fury
Kill 3 enemies in a row in Versus.

Requirements have been met over 15 times and still no trophy

Make sure the game actually tells you that you did a triple kill or else it doesn't count.

Edited by TheDarkBlade9

2 hours ago, TrophyDad said:

Only trophy which seems to be glitched for me is

Striker Fury
Kill 3 enemies in a row in Versus.

Requirements have been met over 15 times and still no trophy

It has to be 3 enemies in a row right after each other within seconds , the trophy will pop after the game like all others ... 

None of the mentioned trophies are glitched.

Tutorial Trophy: OP didnt play the Assault / Sniper tutorial

3 Kills in a row: You need to achieve an actual Triple Kill and not just 3 in one life 

100 Crowns: The 300 Crowns from the login bonus once per week don't count for this. You need to actually earn the 100 Crowns.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, AjoBoB said:

Do i have to revive 10 people in a single match for the medic trophie (how is it called?)

In total. Doesn't have to be in one match. The match i got it i only had 3 revives after all.

Though my biggest problem with it at the moment are naturally the bloody servers. Keep disconnecting and at the moment, i get so much lag i have to run the same bit of map 4 times to get anywhere. Though i can go on Battlefield and no lag whatsoever.
Also, quick question. Anyone know what the HQ special operation's are?

The trophy 3 kills in raw description seems not accurate. I've killed 3 enemies in PvP with one single claymore and the trophy does not pop at the end of the game. The bdage '3 kills with one claymore' appeared in the game (I've made a screenshot)

23 hours ago, Nakqz said:

The trophy 3 kills in raw description seems not accurate. I've killed 3 enemies in PvP with one single claymore and the trophy does not pop at the end of the game. The bdage '3 kills with one claymore' appeared in the game (I've made a screenshot)

Ok so I manage to do this today. Must be done without grenade or claymore, only with guns. The badge "triple kills" must appear on the screen.

I do this in "Chaos" mode (my game is in french so I don't know if it's the same name for other languages).