Most Toxic Community?

My only big negative thing about the killers is when they face camp. Otherwise I would say anything else goes. Literally just finished a match where I downed the same dude 3 times (because duh he was nearing his death). As soon as he got sacrificed, I got a message saying “f****** tunneler” lol I’m sorry for attempting to play the game by sacrificing my survivors.

• 3 months later...

It really is, I won my first match and got super salty hate mail then one match I did really bad and was also sent trash talk, like in all my years playing cod I've never gotten as much salt as I have on this game xD like I'm over here enjoying it and not really know what I'm even doing ahhaha

5 hours ago, The__High_Ground said:

It really is, I won my first match and got super salty hate mail then one match I did really bad and was also sent trash talk, like in all my years playing cod I've never gotten as much salt as I have on this game xD like I'm over here enjoying it and not really know what I'm even doing ahhaha

Remember, if you're the killer, being on the map at any time is camping and tunnelling.  

• Like 1

On May 18, 2019 at 2:57 AM, jackmadrox said:

Remember, if you're the killer, being on the map at any time is camping and tunnelling.  

I mean seriously on the first match I won, the dude messaged me roasting my rank xD 

he said I'm rank 20, I'm like...umm its my first match? I'm level 1? He said "I believe it" anyways after being really rude and saying nasty ass shit to me I just reported him xD 

anyways after playing for a little I decided to just turn my messages off, I'm so sick of people being so

salty even if they win. Like I'm having fun even if I kill no one, so many people disconnect like babies and trash talk you for no reason. 

Ill just enjoy the the game without having to deal with people saying for me to fuck myself and roast my rank xD 

So far I really like playing as wraith, Hillbilly, and the doctor was really fun too.

i guess my point to all this is, prolly should have it set to only friends can message you, as this is a fun game with one of the most toxic players I've ever seen, this is coming from a person who literally never uses that word too, like I can deal with other games shit talking bc to me it's just all in good banter but here, it seems like everyone is salty and takes it super super seriously. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The whiniest community everrrrr. When you're a killer it really doesn't matter if you play fair or not because you will end up getting a hate message either way. It's ridiculous at this point, I even got called a racial slur through a message by a survivor in the past just by playing fair and killing them. 

There are some awesome people in this community too as crazy as it sounds. Just met the coolest killer you will ever find. 3 people DC within the 1st few minutes of the match because it was a Hag with ruin on Haddonfield map. I was able to boost several trophies and tons of blood points because of him and he even let me escape through the hatch at the end of the match. He said he wanted to reward me because my match and his was ruined by dcs. It was great to see a such acool killer because most I have run into like to hit you on hook, tunnel you, etc just to piss you off

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ClintonLS90 said:

There are some awesome people in this community too as crazy as it sounds. Just met the coolest killer you will ever find. 3 people DC within the 1st few minutes of the match because it was a Hag with ruin on Haddonfield map. I was able to boost several trophies and tons of blood points because of him and he even let me escape through the hatch at the end of the match. He said he wanted to reward me because my match and his was ruined by dcs. It was great to see a such acool killer because most I have run into like to hit you on hook, tunnel you, etc just to piss you off

I met 100s of killers willing to farm when people DC and such, so yeah there are definitely some awesome people aswell.

• Like 1

Yeah this games community is horrible, not even just the 100s of messages you'll receive from playing, but the forums for the game are just constant back and forths where either main will throw the same tired remark out. Definitely a game I'd recommend playing with messages off, I don't know what makes this game in particular have so many whiny enraged foreign people, but you really won't get anything out of letting them message you, I even had multiple other trophy hunters message me hateful shit, which I found to be even more pathetic for some reason. 

• Like 1

I’m a killer main and I play normally, I don’t camp, i don’t tunnel and I don’t use builds that are broken. I see a lot of survivors who, for some reason, if they get killed decide that I was either tunnelling them or camping, which I clearly wasn’t doing. For example I was playing Leatherface, the doors were open and I had a guy on a hook. I stayed near him, as I wanted a safety pip, and 2 of their teammates ran over to him. I downed them both with my chainsaw, and put them on hooks and they died. I then got a message saying that I had tunnelled one of them the whole game, which I found especially funny as I had barely seen that person. I agree that this is the most toxic community, especially if your in the higher ranks, which is why I stay around rank 10, as I don’t want to put  up with the toxicity of the purple or red ranks.

The developers for this game aren't much better than the community. They absolutely do not like people calling them out on the horrible decisions they make for this game. In fact, I'm banned from the DBD forums for calling them out on their blatant catering to survivors. So I argued a bit with them when they said they don't favor any sides. I brought up when survivors complained about Freddy Krueger being overpowered, and then he got nerfed into the dirt a week later. ONE WEEK, was all it took for survivors to get what they wanted. But for over 2 YEARS killers complained about Decisive Strike before the developers finally did something about it. The game is heavily tilted towards survivors, it's ridiculous. And the small amount of people queing up to play killer gets smaller and smaller every week. Rumor has it, the developers might have to implement CPU controlled killers, due to the lack of players, and also, because of the long waiting times to find a game. No killer, no game. 

The fact is playing killer effectively is stressful, and players, including myself, have just gotten fed up with it, and gave up on the developers, because honestly, it feels like they don't listen. I still log on to play maybe once a week, to play survivor mostly, because I want to have fun and not be stressed out. 

1 hour ago, jackmadrox said:

The fact is playing killer effectively is stressful, and players, including myself, have just gotten fed up with it, and gave up on the developers, because honestly, it feels like they don't listen. I still log on to play maybe once a week, to play survivor mostly, because I want to have fun and not be stressed out. 

I get more stressed out playing survivor than killer. I don't care how my games go when I play killer but when I play survivor, I have to sit up and pay attention.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The Last Of Us online, Injustice 1 & 2 and Mortal Kombat X & 11, those people are just nasty. I have to block messages from unknown people on my account when I play online, I'm not even going to deal with these losers, I also mute mics if I can. No one cares what they have to say, just play the game and STFU, they wouldn't dare say some of the stuff I've heard, to someone in person.

Edited by Nitemares-----

Well I must say the new ghostface killer is the best of the lot imo by far! 

I can't remember the last match I had that haven't sacriced or killed all 4 with the devour hope perk, my other perks are thrilling tremors, deerstalker and nurses calling ? I really do enjoy killing these annoying shit head survivors ?????? and I've actually come to enjoy the hate mail more than ever and have a whole lot of love for it now ? 

• Like 2

On 05/07/2019 at 11:35 AM, MaxieM0us3 said:

@I need more BIOSHOCK You’re not alone. I love hearing/reading from those salty survivors! :P

It really does make the game all it can be doesn't it haha ? 

Apparently I'm a camper as well as a tunneler even though I was running all over the map and intercepting them 9 times out of 10 whilst getting my devour hope hex number up to 5. It's so satisfying to just down them all once it's done and find them with deerstalker and kill them. I love how ghost face takes a selfie with their mangled corpse ?